I Need You

Soooo...

I officially don't have to go to school for the rest of the school year, but I still have work to do so that I can go on to 10th grade and not stay in 9th grade unlike a certain friend of mine, unless they pull a miracle out of their ass, she ain't passing. :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n planted a kiss on his cheek before backing away from him with a shy smirk, "Good luck,"

She'd turned to leave, tapping Ohma's bare shoulder as she neared the door, stopping for a moment when Ohma scoffs.

"You call that a kiss?"

"What?"

Before Y/n could leave, Ohma had grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her close to him.

He'd wrapped his right arm around her waist, their chests touching as Ohma stared at her, a smirk present on his face as he drank up the sight of her flustered form.

Her throat had gone dry as she placed her hands on Ohma's chest, trying to push away from him though it seemed that all the strength she had, had disappeared.

"U-uhm, Ohma?" her voice was barely above a whisper as his face had gotten closer to hers, their lips just centimeters from touching.

"You're too cute for your own good, you know that Y/n?" 

"Uh- no?" Ohma chuckles, shaking his head softly before closing the space between them. Y/n went stiff, she flinched and her eyes went wide before slowly succumbing to the kiss. 

Her eyes fluttered shut as she followed Ohma's pace, adding the same amount of pressure into the kiss as she got onto her tip-toes, her height being a disadvantage in this situation, though that didn't matter, she'd enjoy this moment while it lasted.

Y/n trailed her hands from Ohma's chest to his shoulders, then through his disheveled hair. 

Their lips went at a synchronized pace, kneading them together as the kiss began to heat up.

Ohma had roughly gripped her rear with his left hand as his right hand held the back of her head. Y/n jumped, a gasp escaping through her parted lips before she was silenced by Ohma's tongue.

Her moans were muffled by Ohma as she now struggled to keep up with him. She tried fighting back for dominance, though it was useless since he'd easily overpowered her. Their tongues swirled around one another as Y/n felt herself become a bit overwhelmed.

Her skin tingled, and her cheeks to the tip of her ears were red. Her knees felt weak as her mind went hazy from Ohma's burning touch on her skin.

Y/n felt a shiver run up her spine as Ohma slipped his hands underneath Y/n's shirt, while Y/n tried to pull away, needing air desperately as she felt her lungs burn and her heart race, though her lips were only captured once again.

Though, things would've gone even further if it weren't for the author telling her readers that this wasn't the real chapter and that it was really only an April fool's joke. She hopes her precious readers wash their hands and stay safe. And she also wants to thank them for being patient since she's been busy her new puppy and that the real chapter will be coming soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you all! Hopefully this chapter wasn't as cringy or as crappy as I think it is. I've written stuff like this before but I'm still not used to it. Just wanted you to know that before you all hunt me down and kill me.

I'll try to change your mind by putting this picture of my family's new puppy! His name is Broly.