Scrambled Eggs

When Cheyenne and company were finally spit out of the portal, they found themselves in a strange world they knew was not their own. Mountains and lakes can be seen off in the distance, the group is laying on lush grass, and palm trees are growing around various parts of the land. The soil is revealed to be a strange checkered brown and there are many sunflowers growing alongside the palm trees.

"...Where ARE we?" Jack asks as the group gets on their feet.

"I have absolutely no idea." Cheyenne replies.

"This does look like a nice place though." Emily says.

"It would make the perfect picnic area." Devin chuckles, but everyone's thoughts get cut short when something starts hovering over them. Eventually the thing touches down on the ground right next to them- a strange, round hovercraft with what appears to be hazard tape lining the sides and a strange yellow light in the front. At the controls is a fairly obese, almost ball shaped man who wears pince-nez glasses, a red shirt with two yellow triangle designs, and black pants with metal buttons at the front. The boots he wears appear to be attached to his pants but the most distinguishing feature is his lack of hair and his relatively large mustache.

"Who are you?" Jack asks the ball shaped man.

"I'm Doctor Ivo Robotnik, but you can just call me Eggman." The ball shaped man known as Eggman replies as he steps out of his hovercraft. It's clear that Eggman is a fairly tall man, rivaling Cheyenne, Devin and Emily in height- Jack on the other hand only come up to the doctor's shoulders. "Are you with me? Or are you against me?"

"...We don't even know you." Cheyenne says.

"Well no matter." Eggman replies. "With or against, I think you'll make for a good experiment." He chuckles as his hovercraft's light projects something and captures Jack!

"Hey! What the heck?!" Jack shouts as he tries to escape, but it's futile.

"Man I did myself some good fitting that on the eggmobile." Eggman chuckles as he gets in his eggmobile and takes off with Jack! "Now if you'll excuse me I've got something to retrieve!"

"HEY! LET HIM GO!" Emily screams, but it falls on deaf ears as Eggman vanishes out of sight.

"If we're going to head back to our world, we need to get Jack back from that mad egghead." Devin says. "But how are we going to find him? In this landscape let alone?"

"Let me see what's up ahead." Cheyenne says as she runs. That's when her boyfriend notices something bizarre.

"Cheyenne! How'd you run all the way past the hill like that?!" Devin asks, shocked, as Cheyenne runs back.

"Whoa!" Cheyenne says. "What's all this?!"

"Wait... Let me try something..." Emily says as she runs. Albeit at a somewhat slower pace than Cheyenne, she manages to run all the way past the hill and back at breakneck speed, and Devin is able to replicate Emily's feat as well. "It must be something with this world...

"We've gained super speed!" Devin says. "Is there anything else to note?" He adds.

"Hmm..." Cheyenne muses to herself as she jumps. She manages to jump a good seven feet off the air before landing on the ground with no ill effect. Emily can do the same thing, but Devin can only jump a good five feet. "This world really made us stronger! It'll take some getting used to when we get back to our world."

"No kidding!" Devin chuckles as he and the others practice jumping around at these new heights, and after getting used to their new running speed, they get the hang of running jumps, allowing them to clear great distances. Eventually something else approaches the trio, what appears to be a mechanized ladybug on one wheel slowly totes forward, front arms wildly swinging and ready to slash at something.

"What?" Cheyenne asks.

"Here, let me deal with it." Devin replies as he walks over and punches the ladybug. Much to his surprise though the ladybug goes flying and explodes a few seconds later, releasing an animal. "Whoa..."

"Wait... Is that just you?" Cheyenne asks, and she gets to test that as another robotic ladybug approaches. Cheyenne goes to punch it, but her fist meets hard metal... "OW!"

"Let me try." Emily says as she goes to punch the robotic ladybug... "OUCH!"

"Looks like I'm the only one that can do that." Devin chuckles as he punches the robot and destroys it, releasing another trapped animal.

"Well, I guess there's nothing more to do than charge forward! Let's see what's beyond!" Cheyenne says as she, Emily and Devin take off!