Epilogue: Home Sweet Home

"Alright, that should do it." Emily says as she and Eggman finish and look at their hard work. Standing before the group is the portal that will take Emily and company back to their world, and the last part to put in, is the ruby that started it all.

"Alright." Jack says as he sets the ruby in it's place and the portal opens up. A screen then activates, showing that on the other side is in fact the correct world, and Cheyenne, Emily and Devin look at each other.

"We'll probably lose these powers when we head back." Cheyenne says. "But at least it was fun while it lasted."

"You're so right." Emily chuckles as the group takes off their armor and equipment, and everyone looks back at Eggman.

"Goodbye, fellow humans." Eggman says. "I hope that an incident like this never happens again."

"We hope so as well." Jack replies as the group heads through the portal and it closes behind them. Once Eggman confirms that the group of four is back in their world he sets a bomb robot to destroy the whole thing so he can't use it again and he purposefully forgets about the ruby, not wanting to fall under its insanity inducing aura again.

"I hope nobody finds that ruby again, not even Sonic." Eggman says as he leaves the factory. "Nobody deserves to suffer from those delusions, not even that hedgehog and his friends." Meanwhile with Jack and company.

"We are finally back." Jack says as the portal closes and the ruby that took them there to start vanishes, never to be seen again. Cheyenne, Emily and Devin have lost their enhanced qualities from when they were in that strange world, but they couldn't be more happier as they know that everything is finally going back to normal and they take in the old scenery that is their college campus. "Say what time is it?"

"Looks like it's nine in the morning. Were we out for that long?" Devin says as he looks at the clock that's situated on campus. "And what day is it?"

"Oh it's Monday." A passing student replies. Suddenly the group's eyes go wide with horror.

"MONDAY?!?!" The group shouts.

"Oh crap I'm going to be late!" Jack shouts as he runs off.

"Me too!" Emily shouts as she runs off with Jack.

"Gah! My professor is gonna kill me!" Cheyenne shouts as she runs off in the other direction.

"Oh no! BABE! WAIT UP!" Devin shouts as he tries to catch up with Cheyenne.

The End