Ninja Move

When the dust finally clears and the trio can see once more, what used to be Eggman's printing factory has been reduced to nothing more than a pile of rubble, nuts and bolts.

"Well, that certainly took care of all the propaganda in there." Emily chuckles as the group looks forth at what's beyond the rubble. What Eggman hadn't touched almost shined gloriously, with cherry petals littering the ground and ancient temples and shrines off in the distance. Ancient machinery was scattered all across the land and overall it looked completely natural. The trio ends up slowing down their running speed somewhat to take in the scenery, and it's not long before more robots emerge. This time they are crab and woodpecker robots, scattered around the ground and the walls of the temples.

"Well, looks like Eggman's grasp is farther than we thought." Cheyenne says as she and Devin dispose of the woodpeckers. The crab robots juggle various buzzsaws, and they throw them at the trio before the sawblades boomerang back to their pinchers. Unfortunately they are too slow and they end up getting sniped by Emily's weaponry. The group then notices that there are whole walls of ice that nobody can get through, and suddenly a blast of frigid cold gas comes from the top of one of the platforms- an iceblower has turned Cheyenne into a human popsicle!

"Cheyenne!" Devin shouts as he tries to get his girlfriend out, and eventually he manages to punch through, freeing Cheyenne from the ice. Emily then looks at the iceblower that just froze Cheyenne over and gets an idea.

"Hmm... About those iceblowers..." Emily mumbles. "What if we froze one of you and sent you flying into those ice walls? Surely they would do something!"

"But who are we going to freeze?" Devin asks.

"I'll step up and act as the test subject." Emily replies as she lets herself get turned into an ice cube by the iceblower before Cheyenne and Devin push her down. Much to the couple's surprise, Emily smashes right through the walls, and Devin flies over to free Emily, who pumps her fists in success once she's out. "I knew it would work!"

"Alright!" Cheyenne chuckles as she clears the gap and continues running with her allies. As they continue to run around they notice more ice walls, with an iceblower and ramp just nearby, and the trio takes turns being frozen and acting as the battering ram to smash through the ice walls. They seem to reach what appears to be a large open area with walls, and as soon as they're inside the wall closes behind them, trapping them in some sort of box. Suddenly a robot emerges and nearly takes off Emily's head! It's the ninja robot from before, and his sword seems to gleam with a blue hue, one that freezes upon contact as the ninja bot slashes Devin and freezes him! Emily frees Devin while Cheyenne attempts to deal with the ninja robot, but it's reflexes are like no other as no matter what the trio does the ninja robot blocks EVERYTHING thrown at it, and even the super fast sniper shots that Emily fires are deflected without a sweat!

"Is there anything that can get past this hunk of junk?!" Devin shouts.

"Behold, the power of ninja!" The ninja robot shouts as it leaps into the air and releases a volley of star-shaped projectiles! They dig themselves into whatever surface they hit and explode not too long after, sending shards everywhere! Cheyenne and company manage to evade all the shards as the ninja robot goes to release another volley, and Emily snipes it! The ninja robot falls over and the exploding stars end up exploding on the robot instead. The robot is unfazed as it gets back up and leaps into the air once more. Realizing this is the only way they're going to damage the robot Emily snipes it again, and this time Devin goes all out, using his brass knuckles to utterly pummel the robot until finally it vanishes in a sign of defeat. The walls collapse around the trio, revealing the route they took on one side and Eggman on the other.

"I finally got that ruby!" Eggman chuckles as Cheyenne and company approach him. "Now to see what this baby can really do!" He laughs as he activates the ruby's powers, sending the trio off to another world!