Lucky Winner

"I think that's the first time I've seen that worried." Cheyenne says. "Does he really worry for Eggman that much?"

"If what Jack's thinking is right, Eggman must have gone insane with that ruby in such close proximity to him..." Emily replies. "We have to get to that base quickly if we're going to stop Eggman from doing something really stupid." And with that the trio takes off along the track, escaping various bomb robots that self destruct to try and kill them, and eventually they stop to see a strange beam. There's no way around it, but there's no way to progress any further as there appears to be a super small tunnel. "I'll act as the test dummy." Emily says as she slowly and carefully extends her foot towards the beam. As soon as her foot makes contact with the beam, Emily falls back and realizes she's shrinking! When the shrinking process is complete, she's able to fit through the tunnel, and Cheyenne and Devin follow suit. The trio ends up in a strange room, and suddenly a voice booms out.

"HO HO HO HO!" The voice shouts.

"Eggman!" Cheyenne shouts.

"YOU'VE JUST BEEN SELECTED OUT OF THE FIVE THOUSAND PEOPLE! YOU'RE LUCKY WINNERS!" Eggman shouts manically. "AND I HAVE YOUR PRIZES RIGHT HERE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!" Eggman shouts even more as a series of balls begin falling. Cheyenne and company just manage to avoid getting crushed by the balls, and they open to reveal miniature versions of some of Eggman's machines. "FEELING LUCKY YET?!"

"Jack was right! Eggman's gone off the deep end!" Emily shouts as she uses her railgun to destroy the flying machines while Cheyenne and Devin make short work of the ground vehicles, and as soon as it started, the whole fight is over and the group runs into another beam that restores them back to normal size.

"DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO RUIN THE FUN LIKE THAT?! OH WELL! SEE YOU AT MY BASE! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE DIE DIE!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Eggman screams as the trio leaves the factory and sees what appears to be the base Jack was talking about. It's shaped like the king robot's face if it had Eggman's giant mustache and it looks menacing, as if it were about to rise from the ground and stomp on everything.

"We don't have much time. Let's go." Cheyenne says as the group rushes out and makes their way toward the strange base. A group of pig robots emerge and start throwing bombs at the trio, but they are quickly dealt with by Emily, who blasts them to bits, and a group of butterfly robots emerge to replace the fallen. They have propellers moving them around and their abdomens release a whole array of bombs!

"Look out! They're trying to carpet bomb us!" Devin shouts as the trio backs up and Emily quickly destroys them, ending the assault. That's when Emily salvages the propellers from these bots and makes one last upgrade to Devin's glide pack. Yet another group of robots can be seen up ahead, and these ones emit blasts of electricity like a force field!

"I spy with my little eye your latest upgrade!" Emily cheers as she blasts these robots and salvages their parts. When Emily is finished, Cheyenne has received her last and most powerful upgrade to her armor- she has gained the ability to channel electricity into her armor and dish out even more pain than before. Now that the trio is fully decked out for battle they charge straight inside the base where they encounter strange turtle robots with giant fans on their backs. While these fans do push Cheyenne and company back they are no match for Emily's weaponry as she simply blasts them with her railgun and destroys them, clearing the way for the trio to head inside, but before they can get any further, they've reached what appears to be a wide open and empty room with Metal Jack waiting for them.

"I may not like whatever the doctor is planning, but I will still defend this place!" Metal Jack shouts. "Get ready!"

"Alright, we'll play along then." Devin says, punching the ground to try and intimidate the robot. "Let's do this!"