That's Michigan Weather For Ya

"Wow, that guy really was a coward, wasn't he?" Cheyenne chuckles as they examine the wreckage that was once the police robot's helicopter. "I can't believe he abandoned ship like that."

"Well if anyone were in his situation, they would have jumped as well." Emily chuckles as she takes off with Cheyenne and Devin following close behind. Eventually the group reaches what appears to be a slot machine down below, and just above the machine is a funnel where they assumably roll down. "Who wants to test their luck?"

"I'll go." Cheyenne says as she curls up into a ball and Devin rolls her down. Once she hits the slots she's kept there for a few seconds before the slots stop, and she's hit sevens across the board! "Oh YEAH! I really hit it big this time!" She cheers as she's released and lands on the ground. As a reward for this lucky spin a bunch of bills are dumped on Cheyenne, but then her cheery look deflates as she realizes these are all paper bills with Eggman's face on each and every notation.

"What'd you get?" Devin asks from above.

"A bunch of Eggbucks!" Cheyenne replies. "I think I got over a thousand dollar's worth!"

"Well, better than nothing. Let's see what I get!" Devin says as he curls up into a ball and Emily rolls him in. When he runs through the slots he scores bars across the board, and as soon as he lands on the ground, five hundred dollars worth of Eggbucks is dumped on him. "You won bigger."

"Alright, guess it's just me!" Emily chuckles as she jumps in and curls up into a ball. Emily seems to be having a lucky streak as she manages to score jackpots across the board, and when she is released a MILLION dollars worth of Eggbucks is dumped on Emily, burying the model in Eggman's currency.

"Oh my gosh! Emily! Are you okay in there?" Cheyenne asks, but then Emily's head pops out of the peak of the pile.

"They might be Eggman's form of money but I've never felt richer! A MILLION DOLLARS!" Emily cheers gleefully as she tosses the money around. "It's a shame that we won't be able to carry all of this around."

"Oh wait, there's something over there... Something like... What even is that?" Cheyenne asks as she spots a pair of scales. Devin only takes a minute as he takes all of the money they won and sets it on one side of the scale, and when that's all done, the scale has tipped to create a platform to get to the next area. Devin easily flies over to the wall and scales it to get there, and Emily picks up Cheyenne and flies her over to that platform before they all start running again. Eventually the group comes to a stop next to a giant TV. A rooster robot is displayed on the TV along with various weather reports, and Eggman descends with an eggmobile fitted with radar dishes.

"Hello! This is Eggman with the weather report!" Eggman calls out. "Today is going to be one hell of a day as mother nature herself seems to be out of whack!" He adds as the rooster robot looks at the spinning weather report. It comes to a stop at a sun and Eggman looks down at the trio. "Hope you brought along some water! Temperatures are going to reach a whopping five hundred degrees!" He says as a series of lights begins to heat up the floor, and the trio takes shelter under the eggmobile. When the lights end the trio emerges from under and the weather report spins again, stopping at a thunderstorm. "Oh now we've got scattered thunderstorms! Hope you brought an umbrella- oh wait, actually don't bring one, or you might get struck by lightning!" He says, correcting himself at the end as lightning bolts nearly strike the trio. Finally the weather report spins one last time, stopping at a wind symbol. "Oh man we're going to be experiencing hurricane force winds today! Try your best to anchor yourself to the ground!" Eggman finally shouts as fans emerge from under the trio's feet!

"Gah! We're going to get blown into those spikes!" Cheyenne shouts as the trio grabs on to some rails to avoid getting blown away. Eventually the wind gets to be too much for the eggmobile and it spins out of control!

"GaAaAaAH! Stop the wind!" Eggman shouts, but he says it too late as the eggmobile crashes onto the ground. "We appear to be experiencing technical difficulties... You haven't seen the last of me!" Eggman shouts some more as he escapes, and the TV displays breaking news.

"The flying battery? Eggman could have retreated in there. Let's go." Emily says as the trio takes off once more. The TV then shows Cheyenne and the others boarding the flying battery as it flies over the city, much to the rooster robot's shock.