Doing The Laundry

"Alright, let's get going. Wherever Eggman might be now, he can't be too far." Emily says as she, Cheyenne and Devin take off at their usual breakneck speed. They manage to run so fast that they glide above the water, and robots emerge to try and stop them.

"Man I'm liking this speed!" Cheyenne chuckles as the trio blasts through the base, leaving the poor pufferfish robots underwater without anything to attack. After running through various loops Cheyenne gains enough speed to curl up into a ball and dash her way around, rolling across the ground at high speed, and Emily and Devin struggle to keep up!

"Babe! Slow down! We can't roll like that!" Devin calls out. "Man you did too good of a job on that pillbug robot armor."

"At least it'll help us out." Emily chuckles. "Who knows when you need a human sized bowling ball to knock something down?"

"I heard that!" Cheyenne calls out as she uncurls and continues running with the group. That's when a group of hermit crab robots emerges and they fire off their shells before making a run for it! Unfortunately the shells miss, and Emily simply blasts them with her twin laser guns. "Do you think we'll still need the snorkels?"

"Probably!" Emily calls out, and just as expected the group finds themselves heading underwater once more, and the group finds themselves going into a tunnel of some sort. That's when something begins pushing the trio forward, but not of their own accord!

"What the heck is this?!" Devin shouts as he feels like he's getting blown away! The group manages to retain their snorkels as none other than Eggman is behind the scheme with a vehicle of some sort with a giant propeller! The group continues to get blown around and eventually they notice that various pressure activated bombs are floating around.

"Guys! What if we hit those bombs?" Emily shouts. "Let's knock them into Eggman!"

"Why did I even put those there in the first place?" Eggman mumbles to himself. "I actually don't even remember dropping those!" He says as the trio activates the bombs and sends them into Eggman's propeller. Eventually after enough bombs have hit it the propeller falls off, destroyed and unable to be used, and the tunnel soon ends, leading Cheyenne and company into a basin partially filled with water. Eggman then floats over as the jets that once propelled his mobile begin revolving around him, and he attempts to ram the trio many times before finally attaching himself to a strange post in the middle of the basin. "Oh that reminds me! I forgot to do the laundry today! Might as well check that off my list!" Eggman laughs as the post begins whirring and spinning at an absurd speed, whipping the trio around like clothes!

"Whoa! I can't get ahold of myself!" Devin shouts as their snorkels get lost and destroyed, and once the cycling stops the trio surfaces for air.

"Huh? It's still not clean! Let me take a look!" Eggman says as the jets begin revolving again and he attempts to ram the trio once more. This time Emily manages to hit Eggman a few times with her laser guns before he attaches himself to the post again. "Time for another cycle!"

"Brace yourselves!" Cheyenne shouts as they get thrashed around again by the whirlpool Eggman creates.

"Oh ho ho ho! This is too much fun!" Eggman laughs as he ends the cycle. "Maybe I'll go through one more before I say that's clean." He chuckles as he takes off!

"Now!" Emily shouts as Devin manages to intercept Eggman mid-ram and sends the mad doctor bouncing off the walls before finally the mobile gets destroyed, leaving behind just the eggmobile and a VERY dazed Eggman. The doctor and his vehicle bob at the surface as he regains his senses and takes flight again.

"This isn't the last you've seen of me!" Eggman shouts as he busts a hole through a wall that leads to another area.

"Thanks!" Cheyenne calls out as the trio leaves the area through the hole Eggman made. "That was a good punch."

"Thanks." Devin chuckles. "But where are we?"

"And is that a plane?" Emily asks, pointing out a biplane.

"Well, might as well use it." Cheyenne says as she and Devin get in the passenger seats and Emily takes control.