Chapter 1 [Mental Stab]

"A killing game! You must be out of your mind!" You, Shuichi Saihara shouted. Comments consumed by fear were thrown around the room. All aimed at Monokuma, the robotic teddy bear.

Kaede,
Maki,
Rantaro,
Kaito,
Tsumugi,
Ryoma,
Gonta,
Himiko,
Tenko,
Angie,
Miu,
Kibbo,
Kirumi,
Korekiyo,
Me,
And most importantly...

Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, stood in the corner of the lit room. Seemingly unfazed by the events unfolding in range of his view.

"Hey umm-" He looked deep into your golden eyes, his purple ones resembling spilt Panta. "Why are you staring at me?... Do I have an admirer~" You didn't notice you were staring till he pointed it out. His voice went quiet for a second 'strangley' before it shot up into a simple tease. You put on a mask and quickly responded with.

"Ah! I am sorry Kokichi..." The purple boy tilted his head to the side, his eyes filled with confusion.

"I- never told you my name..." Shoot! Ah! Cover up! Cover up! Ah- You panicked and quickly remembered a special feature in the monopad and said,

"The monopads have everyones identity, height, and other stuff. Did you not notice?" You questioned. Putting your finger to your chin as you hid what really happened.

"Really?" He reached into his pockets and pulled out an electronic device. "Huh... it really does..." He seemed confused, scared even as he stared at the screen filled with a lot of information on him. You tried to create a distraction as you looked at Monokuma, he nodded quickly before shouting.

"Everyone stop talking!" Everyone went silent, even some creeping back to hide behind the crowd. "I never told you the rules!-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roommates, we have roomates and we are not allowed to kill that person... Under any circumstances.

"Guess we are stuck together huh?" Kokichi looked at you with dismay.

"Yes, we should go check it out." You pointed out, Kokichi nodding and following behind you. His hands on the back of his head as he walked in a care-free manner.

Ah Kokichi... How I love you so...

"Shuichi... Do you know the way?..." Kokichi looked distresed, you noticed your mistake instantly then purposley took a wrong turn.

"No... I am lost..." You sighed. Kokichi seemed to let out a breath of relief, Monokuma popping out from the side of the stage moments later.

"This way if you please~" You and Kokichi had a very long, silent walk to the rooms of the Killing Game. Nothing spilled with blood yet. If you were forgetful, you would probably forget you were even trapped there until the last two made it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa! We have so many copies of the same clothes- I don't like it!" Kokichi put on a fake pout as he turned to look at you. Is he, suspicious of me? We just started!

"Don't look at me, I can't change that." You giggled after saying that line.

"Your right... You can't. Well, goodnight." He looked at you as if you were lying silently as he headed to his own seperate bed.

"Goodnight-" Kokichi drifted to sleep steadily. "Kichi~" You slowly followed and slipped into your own white bed.

"Kichi... Talk to me..." You said with pleading eyes. "I love you..." You brought your hands to his distant face.

"Please Kokichi..."

"You know I am doing this for us..."

"Just say something!"

"It feels so lonley without you..."

"I beg you Ouma..."

"I will go insane at this rate..."

"Is this a silent break up?..."

"Kokichi..."

"I have had it." You snapped as you rose from your kneeled position. "This time... I will make sure you are mine..."

No... That won't happen again.
_______________________________________

Word Count: 643
I got homework due in for the next day, mood dropped drastically.
Sorry for the long wait for me to take this off preview mode!
~CulturedToast
_________________