Chapter 10 [Christmas]

○Kokichi POV○

I have been with Shuichi for a while now, he is nice when he is not mad, kidnapping me or killing others! I would actually say he is kinda c-cute! I wish this could stay forever, but of course. I don't know what to get Shuichi for Christmas...

"Kokichi~" Shuichi said, coming and hugging you from behind. A blush rising on your face.

"Y-Yes Shuichi?" You questioned, slipping away from his arms and walking towards the white couch.

"Merry Christmas." He said as he packed your cheek gently. "I haven't finished your gift yet. I will give it to you later."

"O-Okay... What would be the best g-gift for you S-Shuichi?..." You said, trying to not act suspicious.

"You already know the answer." You tilted your head as he crouched down to your height.

"I- I do?..."

"Your love for me"

You grabbed Shuichi by the waist and hugged him.

"I- I love you..."

"I know you do..." Shuichi slipped away into the basement, returning with a red box that reeched with the smell of blood. "For you~" He said as he passed you the large box.

You removed the lid carefully, the sight making you puke and choke.

"K-Kokichi?!" Shuichi rushed to your side, patting your back. Attempting to remove the blockage in your throat as more layers of food petruded from your mouth.

Corpses. Shuichi brought you corpses. Not just any corpses, the heads of your former 'friends'.

You started to grip your hair. "S-Shuichi..." He looked at you concerned. "I- I am going to sleep..." You wobbled towards your shared room, trying to hide beneath the covers and forget that horrific sight.

~~~

●Shuichi POV●

"I thought he would like it..."

__________________________________
W

ord Count: 296

Merry Christmas~
Sorry, I had to do this 😔
It Kichi, or the story ends.
~CulturedToast
____________