Chapter 20 [I am sorry...]

Your back was in pain, the constant hits you endured as Rantaro tried to make sure you knew who you belonged to.

"R-Rantaro... please stop..." He continued to whip you, just like Shuichi once done to you. But this was different, he only had anger and vengeance in his eyes, a lack of remorse. "I-I am sorry..." You croaked out, reaching your hand out towards the unconscious Shuichi. "Shuichi I love you..." You whispered as you also passed out.

You may be confused, but Rantaro decided to beat you next to Shuichi, the reason was unknown.

10:33am

You woke up beside Shuichi, Rantaro looking down at your trembling figure.

"Morning sunshine!" Rantaro smiled. You started to gag, c-calling me sunshine after what you d-did? Disgusting...

"R-Rantaro..." You looked back at Shuichi, playing with his hair. I am so sorry Shuichi... I should have been there with you... You faced dropped to a frown. I will be with you now, forever... "Rantaro, I hate you!" You shouted. "G-Get away from me and Shuichi, Your c-crazy!" You went down on top of Shuichi, trying to block him from any incoming hits of anger from Rantaro. You clenched onto him tighter, and tighter, and tighter. But nothing came...

11:01am

Rantaro stayed scarily quiet for a while, he wasn't moving or talking. "R-Rantaro?" You blinked three times, awaiting a response. Nothing. Did I break him? You focused your attention back on Shuichi, brushing your hand along his cut wound. Who did this to you... Did you do it to yourself... Was it me? Shuichi started to wriggle awake, his pained expression reflecting how bad the wound was. "Shuichi!" You exclaimed happily as you hugged his across his waist, hitting his wound by accident. "I-I love you! I am sorry, I just-"

"Shh..." Shuichi spoke for the first time in a while. "Your back with me... That is all that matters." He pressed his head against yours, sighing happily.

___

||A/N: You picked 'Forget the high life! Go stay with Shuichi and endure the pain.' ||

>Best Option< You got it once again! I will have to up my game now, Tehehe

||Sorry it is so short- I will hopefully have more time during the holidays uwu||

---

All choices you make will affect the outcome of this story.

Choices:

*Beg Rantaro for forgiveness.

*Relax with Shuichi.

*Try escape with Shuichi. - tip, look at the stats before escaping.
---
(> Increase, < Decrease, - Stay Same)
Chance Meter (Shuichi):

Love For You: 80% >
Hate For You: 0% <
Escape...........: 10% >

Love cannot increase until hate is gone.

---