Chapter 3 [Master Lies]

"Monokuma, get the cameras ready." You, Shuichi Saihara, demanded.

"Right away sir." Monokuma said in a high pitched voice, bowing as he took a graceful exit. You turned the computer screen towards you, watching everyone's movements as they mimiked the player. One screen on the right took your interest in particular. You began muting all other conversations happening and focused on that one.

[Screen]
"Shuichi? Where are you..." cra-crackle.
"This isn't funny. Come out!" The supreme leader screamed.
"Sh-Shuichi... Your not dead are you?..." The grape paced around the room endlessly.
"SHUICHI!" He threw off the blankets, seemingly digging through the trash.
"S-SHUICHI!" He ripped open the bathroom door as he bolted inside.
"I... I should ask the others where he is." The purple head wiped away the tears on his face as he exited the room, his red eyes mimiking Maki's.

[Screen Off]

"I should stop teasing him now." You leaned back, really far in your bendable chair as you threw yourself off and walked towards the exit. This is going better than expected... You saw a small male looking around him with fear in his eyes.

"Shuichi!" He shouted, no one being there to see him so out of character but yourself. He turned his head around and changed his expression. "Aww~ Back to see me already Shushu?" Tears still falling from his eyes but his smile making it seem like a facade.

"Well yes, Your the only one I can trust around here." Kokichi tiled his head slightly. A hint of hope seemingly peircing through his eyes.

"Trust?..." He muttered audibly.

"Well yes, you are my roomate after all." Kokichi's face dropped drastically, almost as if he didn't like the response you gave.

A Body Has Been Discovered!

Finally... You sighed.

"Kokichi! Let's go!" You panicked as you ran into the room the announcement said to go to. Kokichi trailing behind you. There lied Ryoma Hoshi, swimming with the fishes in the enclosed cage, on a stage where Himiko and Angie were standing. I forgot about the magic show... Must have been boring anyways. You stared at the bones floating in the red.

"R-Ryoma..." You said with a face filled with shock. Kokichi putting a hand on your shoulder and shaking his head, telling you not to approach the body.

"How will we investigate if he is in there?" Kokichi's head turned towards K1-B0.  "Hey Gonta! Grab Kiiboy over there and throw him at the glass!" Gonta nodded and approached Kiibo.

"Hey guys... Don't you- AHH!" The glass shattered as the blood-soaked pool splattered across the room.

And from there, the investigation began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was you wasn't it." You pointed your finger towards Kirumi in a heroic fashion. "Kirumi Tojo, The Ultimate Maid!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you do it Saihara-Chan?" Kokichi put his fingers on his lips as he held his hips.

"Do what?" You looked towards the boy who halted behind you.

"The investigation thingy." He waved his hands around as he tried to mimic what you do in the trial. "It was you wasn't it! Kirrrrruuuummmiiii Tojjjjjoooooooo Thheeee Ultimatttteeeee Maiddddd!" He made his fingers shape some sort of gun sign as he pretended to shoot the wall as he said it.

"I just..." I know what will happen... I can't tell him that... "I am a detective. It's compulsory that I should know this stuff."

"Guess you are right." Kokichi made a bored expression.

"Shall we go now?" You gestured at the empty hall.

"Or what? You going to drag me by my butt again." He made an angry look. Your eyes flashed red and yellow, ultimately returning to normal after some time. Kokichi looked frightened and dashed ahead.

"Kokichi! Wait!" Dammit! This isn't getting anywhere! I should just- No... I can't. He will never love me that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I..." He looked down, his hair blackening his face. "Goodnight."

"Night Kokichi..." He fell asleep and you returned to your post on the chair beside Kokichi's bed. "Your so beautiful..." You shoved some of his hair away from his slumbering face. "If this doesn't work I will have to use stronger measures... Now Won't I..."
_______________________________________

Word Count: 735
Welp, my phone is being taken away from me for 3 months :^
I will just ask them from time to time to try update this as much as possible.
Sorry for any Inconvenience.
~CulturedToast
__________________