Chapter 22 [More Freedom?]

You woke up on top of Shuichi, the walls seemingly a lighter shade of white while the lamp was running and the restricted sunlight flushed the room. Looking beneath you, you saw the raven boys soft features.

"S-Shuichi, wake up..." You mumbled, nudging him slightly. No response. "Shuichi?..." You questioned once again. No answer. The said boy was really quite a sight when he was asleep, luring you in as you tucked some of his hair behind his ears, leaning in to kiss Shuichi.

"Good morning too you too Kichi~" He said, his eyes wide awake with a huge smirk on his face. You immediately halting as you got embarrassed.

"B-But you were- I-" Shuichi cut you off immediately, closing off the gap you originally made.

"It's okay..." He said, breaking the bond. "So, why did you want me to wake up?" He asked you. Immediatley handing the taller a note that you found on the bedside table saying,

'𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒!'

- 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑜

Shuichi's and your eyes lit up, quickly throwing on whatever you could find and bursting out the door. Now, left or right?...

---

All choices you make will affect the outcome of this story.

Choices:

*End your search now.

*Right and maybe run into the kidnappers.

*Left and potentially find nothing useful.
---
(> Increase, < Decrease, - Stay Same)
Chance Meter (Shuichi):

Love For You: 95% >
Hate For You: 0% -
Escape...........: 40% >

Love cannot increase until hate is gone.

---
[1/3]
Quick parts of chapters now owo
---