Chapter 15 [Revenge?]

9:40am

Screams erupted in the crowd as you and Shuichi were led around the ring, passed on from the last torture device to the next. The worst one being the one were you were hanged until you almost stopped breathing. Or that's what you thought...

The last one forced you to run around on your pained legs to avoid Maki's brutal attacks. Obviously failing along with Shuichi and collapsing onto the rocky ground below.

11:34am

Your body was littered with marks. Deep cuts spewing out blood and an unconscious man lying down beside you one the bed. I guess I am just used to pain now... Must have been too much for him to handle...

"Be grateful we didn't kill you." He said, sitting on the side of the bed. "I used to like you, you know." He said, eyes puffy red. "And this is what you do?" You slowly turned your body towards him, pain arising at your side.

"I didn't do a-anything..." You choked out in pain. Rantaro looking at you confused and disgusted.

"Yes you did."

"No... I-I didn't..." Rantaro's eyes furrowed. "Shuichi- he..." Your eyes dropped slowly as you tried to explain what happened. Darkness was all you could now see for miles.

3:10pm

Darkness. A blanket of darkness
had swept your uneasy mind. Only
fragments of your memory could be
pieced together. Your eyes averted to Shuichi, who's eyes seemed to be wide open.

"How are you-"

"They decided to move me into this room with you." He replied as he reached his hand around your waist, bringing you in closer. "I guess this is how you felt when I kidnapped you." The raven-haired boy began to chuckle. You stayed quiet as your past torture replayed in your head. "I am sorry... I shouldn't have made that joke." Shuichi desperately tried to make a conversation. "Are you hungry? They brought us food..."

"Yeah..." Shuichi looked at you with concern.

"Your not in too much pain are you? I could feed you if you want-"

"N-No." You slowly reached your chipped and bruised arm towards the tray laying on the black matt desk. Slowly chewing on the sloppy porridge.

"Kokichi... I am sorry for bringing you into this mess." He looked away from you.

"It's o-okay." You continued to focus on your food.

"That's it? It's okay? After all the pain you have been through because of me, it's okay?!" He grabbed your wrists, making the spoon tumble to the ground. "Kokichi! Tell me what's wrong!"

"I'm fine! Just let me go!" You lashed out without stuttering. "I am fine! I am fine! I am fine! I am fine!" Tears started to escape in rivers. "Just l-leave me alone! How can you not understand? YOU RUINED EVERYTHIN-!"

"Kokichi!" Shuichi screamed in anger, trying to gain back control.

"LET ME GO!" You ripped your hands away, effectively cutting skin using his nails. The door created open yet again, your eyes widening in fear. You reached out to Shuichi, burying your head in his chest, shocking him.

"Keep the noise down." Maki revealed herself in a red kimono. "Some people are trying to play Truth or Dare." She looked at you with anger. "Your next beating is next week." She said as the door closed yet again.

"I can't take it anymore..." You began to cry. Shuichi rubbing circles around your back. "I just want to go home..."

"It's okay..." Shuichi being the only source of comfort, you instantly leaned into the touch. Losing consciousness slowly after.

9:50pm

You woke up to soft, feather-like touches. Fingers gliding through your hair as someone whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

"Your so cute, fragile, and soft..." The man said. It was a lower tone than Shuichi for sure. Maybe he was tired?

"Shuichi..." You called out quietly.

"No... It's Rantaro." The action on your hair continued as you stiffened. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." You kept up your guard, awaiting for the worst to happen. You started to cry out Shuichi's name inaudibly.

"P-Please don't hurt me..." Your body was turned over to face Rantaro. You put up your arms, covering your face as Rantaro tried to quiet you down, rocking you like a child in their mothers arms. You caught a glance of a sleeping blue on the side of the bed. You tried to reach out to him to calm yourself but Rantaro slapped your hand away and forced you to focus all of your attention on him. "I am s-sorry." You started to cry, hoping whatever he was going to do would be halted with a simple apology.

"I am not going to hurt you Kokichi..." He sighed, a hint of anger hiding in the gush of wind. "Go too sleep." As to not anger the green. You glued your eyes shut. Moments after, the silence was broken one Rantaro believed you swept into the dream world.

"Kokichi..." He planted a kiss on your forehead. "I love you..." No... I-I belong to Shuichi! Shuichi will be mad- he will hate me... He is all I have!

"N-No!'' You screamed out, waking up Shuichi. "I-I belong to Shuichi!" You started to push the advocado away. "Don't touch me!"

"Kokichi..." Shuichi's eyes fluttered open. "Koki- HANDS OFF HIM!" Shuichi attempted to attack Rantaro, instantly failing as his body collapsed due to the power. You reached out your hands towards the switch that he controlled, attempting to snatch it from his hands as you pressed a blue button. Shocking you instantly.

"I didn't want to use it on you... But you used it on yourself so I guess it doesn't count." Rantaro began questioning himself. You cried on the bed as Rantaro caressed your cheek. "You should have just stayed asleep" I never slept... "It wouldn't have had to be this way."

"I thought you hated us..." You cried out.

"No, I only hate Shuichi. You I can always forgive... after my revenge."

___

I have decided I may make this a 'choose your own story' if you are all willing to join in. It may be a bit early though.
---
All choices you make will affect the outcome of this story.

Choices:

*Tell Rantaro you hate him.

*Go and kiss Shuichi in front of Rantaro.

*Just attempt to run away.
---
Stay Toasty!
CulturedToast
___