Chapter 6 [Mistake?]

●Kokichi POV●

Yet again- No, you found yourself rising from an unfamiliar bed in a cold room. Nothing but the tapping of water dropping onto the cold ground breaking the silence between you and Shuichi. You tried to maintain your composure as you stared into his anger-filled eyes. Shuichi was the first to speak,

"No matter what I do... YOU NEVER SEEM TO LOVE ME!" You reacted with shock as he bashed his hand on the blanket beside you. "Why? I have done everything for you!" His eyes started to flash bring colours. "Feed you, Look after you, the only one to care about you!" He moved his hands towards your shoulders. "So why don't you love me!" He gripped on tightly, you winced at the pain slightly. Monokuma entering moments after with a makeshift gun.

"I- don't know you... We have only been here for a week, at most..." You respinded quietly, your bangs shadowing your fear-filled eyes.

"Your right..." He loosened his grip. "Monokuma."

Flash!

A blinding light entered the room, your eyes blinking furiously as you attempted to adjust.

"A-Ah!" Your began to be filled with pain as your memories flooded in.

Silence.

"Now Kichi..." He rose from his spot on the bed. "Why don't you love me?" The room was engulfed in darkness. Everything was clear now... T-This man is insane! I need to get out of here! You watched the man edge closer to you as you dragged your feet to the corner off the bed. Later falling off and landing on your head, toppling over, then dragging your legs closer to you.

"Whip." It sounded like he accidentally said what he was thinking. He approached a long, black line. Returning and holding it in front of you. Your eyes widened when you finally caught on.

"N-no!" You dragged your body to the corner of the room, Shuichi's footsteps following behind. "I am s-sorry!" You covered your face out of fear, Shuichi's eyes filled with nothing but pure malice.

[It's Not Me] ~ Chapter 22

"I-I-!" No words escaped your mouth.

"Did you really try to escape me AGAIN?" No I didn't! This is your fault Rantaro! You may be dead but this is still your fault! Your eyes trailed towards the headless body resting on the cold floor.

"N-No I-!" You said utterly petrified.

"That's the last straw Kokichi..."

[It's Not Me] ~ Chapter 30

"KOKICHI!" Your head flipped backwards, to see an unwanted sight. S-Shuichi! A group of people you knew, followed by rows of beaten up people stormed in the room, guns in hand.

Pew!

The cheers turned into unpleasant screams. The world around you started spinning... Your friends collapsing all around you, blood forming in a ripple motion around them.

"N-No..." You walked slowly backwards, screams echoing in your ears and a hoard of people running up to you and surrounding you. It's over... You sobbed. All your friends... No- your only friends, your saviours all dead right in front if you. A sight a tiny amount of people would be unfortunate to see.

"I hope now you will come with me quietly Kichi?" Shuichi edged closer, you didn't respond. It's over... I give up...

[It's Not Me] ~ Chapter 34

Shuichi was the first to speak,

"K-Kokichi are you... scared of me?" Shuichi began backing off while looking at his hands, hints of red appearing. Sins never disappear, only forgiven. [I MADE IT UP!] That's what your uncle told you before he died, the only one that cared...

"..." You whimpered as more memories began to attack your brain. The pain, the tears you shed, everything washing back. "S-Stop i-it..." You started ripping at your hair strands. "I-It hurts..." Tears started to drop from your fear-filled eyes.

"K-Kokichi..." He started to walk towards you weakily.

○Shuichi POV○

"I-I am s-sorry." You continued walking towards the boy, your legs beginning to give way.

"I didn't... want..."

Thud!

Your body hit the ground with force. The last thing you heard was,

"S-SHUICHI!"

Why does he care?...

I failed...

I hurt him so much...

I just wanted his love...

I love him...

He doesn't love me back...

I scared him...

I hurt him...

He hates me...

He hates...

Hates...

Me...
_______________________________________

Word Count: 750
I want to thank @EmilyThereDone for helping me come up with this idea!
I hope this meets your expectations Emily and everyone!
~CulturedToast
_________________