Chapter 11 [Breathe]

KnockKnockKnock

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Kokichi..." No response was recieved.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Hey... Are you okay in there?" You said, worried.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"I am coming in..." The door started to creep open, revealing a boy. Covered in layers of blanket, nothing but a phone continuously vibrating beside him. "I am sorry..." You said as you brought the said boy into a hug. "I thought you would like it..." You felt Ouma tense up below you, trembling even.

"I- I don't like..." He started to cry. You decided to hold him closer, muddling his tears and words. "D-Death..." You rubbed small circles on his back.

"I know now..." You placed your chin on his head. "Shh... It's okay..." The purple-haired boys tears continued to drip, staining your jacket a clear, wet colour.

You lifted his chin, his eyes continuing to avert away from yours, his fragile eyes cracking more waves of tears, fragile fingers vibrating. And yet, his cheeks and lips remained soft.

Your lips interlocked with the grape, you obviously winning the battle of dominance.

Your arms creeped up his shirt, his skin soft to the touch.

You pushed him down,-

"N-No!" He pushed himself away from you. "S-Stop! I don't want...!" He started to cry again.

"Sorry..." You retracted your hands, leaving the boy too weep on the covers.

I promised myself not to hurt you... And that's exactly what I intend to do. No matter how tempting it is...

Your arms reached for the purplenette again, and retracted before you touched him. Again and again, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

"S-Shuichi..." You looked away from your rocking hand. "C-Can you leave? Just for a bit?..." You nodded, not wanting to anger your love.

○Kokichi POV○

A continuous phone vibration rang in your ear. You reached out for it and answered the call, your hands trembling.

Call Answered

"H-Hello..." You spoke up a bit. "I am back..."

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF HANGING UP AGAIN! Unless you wanted something to happen to Shuichi..."

_______________________________________

Word Count 369
What do you think is going on?
Hehe... Is my writing getting worse?
I think it is ._.
~CulturedToast

Thank you textisitr for the banners
__________________

Thank you textisitr for the banners__________________