Chapter 5 [Mission]

●Kokichi POV●

M-Me a liar... No... I am the ultimate supreme leader! How dare they talk to me with such disrespect... I was just trying to- The exisal chamber stood right in front of your glossy eyes, doors towering above you and a keypad resting beside it.

"Well well well..." You said in a low voice. "Fancy seeing you here Shuichi... Come to confess already~" You teased.

○Shuichi POV○

What! Monokuma told me he was sleeping... That lying bear... "What are you doing up so late?" You questioned, hands crossed in front of you.

"Nehehe~ I am the mastermind and now that you know I am going to kill you!~"

"Your not the mas-" No no, I shouldn't say that... "W-What!" You acted frightened by the boys remark.

"It's a lie!" He threw his hands behind his head, making his signature smile that you created for him.

"Thank goodness..." You let out a breath you knew you were never holding.

"But then..." Kokichi's hands dropped to the side. "What are you doing here, detective?"

How do I respond to that!

"Don't keep me waiting." The boy said in a monotone voice.

"I am-" What am I doing... "Looking for ways to escape."

"Really!" Kokichi jumped up in excitement. At least he fell for it... "Where? Where? Where?" He started to bounce around you.

"I... uh-"

"What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong? Hey, what's wrong? Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" He formed annoying circles around you.

"I haven't found any yet!" You blurted out, changing Kokichi's mood drastically.

"Oh... well... Goodluck." He started to drag his feet as he headed away.

"Kokichi wait!" You followed him as he halted to a stop.

"Huh?-"

"Want to come over to my room?" Kokichi hesitated at first but nodded eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought everyone's room was the same..." Kokichi said. "Except for the colours of course and the placement of objects." He put his hand out in a questioning manner.

"Well..." You grabbed a nearby bat that rested near a monitor. "That's my secret to keep."

Whack!

Kokichi's cold body laid on the floor, everything apart from eachover slightly.

"Goodnight Kichi..."
_______________________________________

Word Count: 385
What should happen next?
Please leave your ideas in the comment thing.
I will probably come up with a horrible idea ._.
~CulturedToast
__________________