Chapter 8 [Redemption]

Your arms were wrapped around a small figure beside you, holding the boy in place as his eyes stayed shut, mind still wandering in the dream world.

"What will it take for you to love me?..." You questioned as the boy groaned, forcing his eyes awake.

"G-Good morning Saihara-Kun..." The grape backed away from you slowly.

"Good morning Kokichi, are you hungry?" You questioned, trying to make amends for your past mistakes. Ouma looked down at his small stomach, his belly grumbling in respone. He nodded. "Do you..." You started to think about what Kokichi might like. "Want to leave this killing game with me?..." He was hesitant at first but nodded. "Follow me..."

~~~

You landed inside the headquaters behind the game. "We are here." You escorted the said boy to a seat in front of multiple monitors.

"It's s-so big!" The boy said in a daze. You pushed him towards the chair, allowing him to sink into it before turning on the monitor.

○Kokichi POV○

That's me... Why am I dead? Why is Kaito there?! You saw your crushed body beneath the hydraulic press.

"Shuichi?!" You screamed, horrified. "A-Am I dead?!" You started to oanic as you attempted to feel your arms, looking for skin to prove your existence.

"No, look." Shuichi forced your head to face the camera. "Do you see those metallic parts?" You nodded. "I replaced you with Monokumas' cubs." Monokuma has children?!

"S-So I am not dead?..." You said dumbly.

"Of course not, you are here with me, forever." Shuichi wrapped his arms around you, embracing you into a loving hug. Not like those other times...

"W-What about you? Won't everyone get suspicious if you keep d-disappearing?..." Shuichi shook his head.

"Watch." Another Shuichi, probably a cub entered the exisal chamber. Maki accidentally shooting him in the heart.

"W-Wait! You c-can't execute Maki!" You shouted.

"Maki won't be executed, It's first come first serve." He chuckled evily.

"W-What about K-Kaito?..."

"Dead."

~~~

"Kaito Momota has been voted guilty! It's execution time!"

"I love you Maki-" Kaito was shoved in a rocketship, ready to be blasted into space.

"KAITO!" Tears streamed down Maki's face, an unusual sight for an assasin. "No! Stop!" She kept running. "KAITOOO!!"

____________________________________

Word Count: 403
I will be on Hiatus for a while, I have tests to revise for.
Sorry it was short!
~CulturedToast
___________