Chapter 13 [New Psycho]

10:29am

Your heart started beating fast. Thoughtful colliding and spreading across your mind. I didn't scare him away did I?...

You sat on the couch, head in your hands. I should have never taken that tracker off him... He's mine... He belongs to me...

"Kokichi were did you go..." You muttered quietly.

Kokichi POV

12:32pm

The room was dark, just like Shuichi's headquarters before the game. Just like... Shuichi's? You thought.

"This is your room." The man said, a hoodie and mask covering his features. "Don't even try to escape..."

You flopped onto the familiar bed, Shuichi... Was the first thing that popped up in your head.

The door slowly creeped open, revealing a yellow-haired lady with really light-pink eyes.

"K-Kaede?" You questioned. "Is that y-you?..." You looked at the woman, sitting up completely.

"Of course it is." She looked at you sternly, eyes filled with revenge. She started walking up to you slowly in an aggressive manner.

"B-But I saw you die!" Your chin was grabbed and you were forced to look up at her.

"Well. I am here." She looked at you with a smile that quickly snapped back to a face of hatred. Her hand rose, fists clenching themselves and rising towards your cheerful face.

Smack!

Your face was now stuck with a swollen purple-ness.

"K-Kaede..." Your face of happiness turned cold and fearful in the uniluminated room. "W-What are you-"

"SHUT UP!"

Smack!

The beating became repetitive, like Shuichi's wacking but more brutal with the use of a blunt 'object'.

"K-Kae- Ah! S-Sto-!" Your body was battered with hits and cuts as you went limp to the side, crying. It hurts... My throat hurts... Your cries sounded like chokes, every breath croaky and out of time.

"Psh... Weak..." She bent down beside you. "The execution never killed us... any of us... It was broken from the start." She punched you again.

"Ah!"

"Seems Shuichi never checked to see if it worked." She grabbed a bat from behind the closet. "Only hurt us a lot, like this!" She threw the bat behind her back, lunging it forward and aiming for your side.

Crack!

"Ahh!" The man re-entered the room.

"Kaede what are you doing?!" He grabbed her wrists, the bat dropping to the floor as you gasped for air.

"Putting this brat in his place!"

"Well! He is bait for Shuichi! Do you think he will come if he is dead?!" Bait? So the cash is... Shuichi? They are going to kill Shuichi?!

"N-No! Don't cough h-hurt S-Shuichi..." You said, pain soon following through your vocal cords.

Shuichi POV

1:43pm

You came home from your unsuccessful search for Kokichi, noticing his phone resting in the bedroom. You picked it up slowly, examining it carefully as you unlocked his phone (You still won't let him have his privacy on the phone, at least he has a phone now I guess shrugs) The first thing that popped up was the phone call between Kokichi and a stranger.

"He's not one of the contacts I allowed him to have..." You said unconditionally. (You were saying your thoughts) You hopped in the car again and headed to your work office.

3:01pm

"Shuichi Saihara."

"ID please." You passed him your detective badge and ID, your cards being confirmed by a machine, granting you access into the building.

"Thank you." You headed to your office, unlocking the door and heading straight to your hidden, stolen tracking device. You typed in the said number that was called before his disappearance.

Scanning...
Location History...
Last Seen: 12 ****** Lane, ******
280 miles from here

I will find you Kokichi... I promise...
___

Ahhh I am sorry Emily, I am going to bully him more.

~CulturedToast
___