Chapter 12 [Threats?]

Kokichi POV

4:21pm

Your lungs began to hurt... Shuichi? Being hurt? Wait- Why do I even care? I should be happy! I could be free but- Shuichi is all I have... I can't- You started to break down, crying. Why me... Past on from one psycho to the next-

"W-What do you want?" You said quietly at the peice of plastic technology, transmitting his voice through the microphone.

"Simple, You." Me? Why me, what would I be able to do for him? You went silent for a while, trying to figure out the why in this crazy fiasco. "Seems like you don't know what I mean. Well, you have become the most popular character in Danganronpa and you would be a quick cash grab..." He said lowly, the crackling of the voices stimulating the dark atmosphere.

"N-No..." You could hear a groan from the otherside, a scream followed after from the room next door. Or something bad could happen to Shuichi... SHUICHI! Your feet carried you out the dark room, finding an unconscious bluenette beneath you. You began crying. "Fine..."

"I will pick you up in a bit, don't worry. He won't wake up for a long time..." Why am I doing this for Shuichi again? He deserves this... all of this. So why do I feel the need to do this?

5:34pm

You stood outside, waiting for the worst to come. A car, stained with white an black pulled up closer towards you.

"Get in, now." You nodded, fearfully. Hopping into the car and leaving an unconscious boy behind. You started twiddling your thumbs.

"Why me..." You questioned again. "There are many other characters... so why me?"

The mans face scrunched as he turned the front mirror slightly. "As I said before, your the most popular character, just a quick cash grab." A malice smile formed on his face. "Nothing but a pawn in a game of chess..." Your eyes widened to those words.

Shuichi POV

7:12pm

You rubbed your eyes, rising from your slumber. "Kokichi..." You said as you walked towards the kitchen to grab some food. He must be mad at me still... You paced up and down the room, It's quiet... too quiet... but I should let him think.

You decided to head to the shops, grabbing many groceries. Especially Panta and no cucumbers. No use of making him madder...

The lady at the kiosk looked at you with a glare, it instantly snapping into a smile. She had long, blonde hair and pinkish eyes.

"Hello, Sir. How are you?" She started scanning the food products one by one.

"I am fine, I have a day off today and I get to spend it with my lover." You responded.

"Good Good! That will be 2600¥." You handed in the coloured cash, being rewarded with bags of groceries.

"Come again soon! W. W. B. W." You couldn't really catch onto the last part, but shrugged it off and headed home in the darkness.

8:56pm

"Hey Kokichi... are you alright in there?" You began knocking softly on the exterior wall of you shared room. "I will be coming in soon, but I will give you more time alone if you want..." Damnit... A few moments passed, 9 minutes to be exact and you started heading towards the bedroom, slowly turning the doorknob to reveal... an empty bed. "Kokichi?..." You started scanning the room, desperate to find your lover. Reality started to sink in... He is gone...
___

I tried updating my format of writing. What do you think? :o
~CulturedToast
___