zwanzig

hey girlypops!!!!

i hope you like this and please don't hate me. i had to do what i had to do.

enjoy!!!

jack woke up the next morning alone in the treehouse although he knew zach was still there. he could just feel it.

jack sat up and shivered. he put his jacket on over his t-shirt and looked out the window to see zach sitting on the large branch writing in his journal. zach has been keeping a journal since he was bit. he told jack that it helped him cope. zach stopped writing and looked back at jack with a small smile.

"hey love. how're you feeling?" zach climbed back into the treehouse and pulled jack into a hug. jack smiled and hugged back.

"i'm okay. i could really go for a sandwich right about now." jack sighed and leaned into zach. zach laid his head on jack's chest. he pressed a soft kiss to jack's chest and closed his eyes. jack sighed and rested his head on in zach's. "i love you so much."

zach squeezed his eyes shut and let out a shaky breath. "i love you too kitten."

"stop thinking about it." jack rubbed zach's back, comforting his older boyfriend. "i'm okay."

"stop saying that! you're not jack! you're not okay! you're a fucking vampire werewolf hybrid thing now. and it's because of me! this whole thing is my fault. your mom was right. i'm the reason you're like this. i watched you die jack. i watched you- i watched you die and it killed me. i lost you. i felt you dying and i- and i-"

zach broke down and jack pulled him in for a hug. zach covered his eyes with his hands as jack held him. jack gently rocked them back and forth as he ran a hand through zach's hair. jack pressed a few soft kisses to the boys head as he tried to help the boy calm down.

jack was surprisingly not as worked up about the situation as he should be. though he figured it would settle in him soon.

eventually zach calmed down and wrapped his arms around jack's waist. jack ran his hands up and down zach's sides. "all better?"

zach nodded as he sniffled. jack cupped zach's face to make the older boy look up at him. "i don't blame you for this okay? none of this was your fault. there was no way you could have known that this was going to happen. i'm okay. i'm alive, more or less, and that's all that matters. i love you and we will get through this whole thing together okay?"

zach nodded again with a small smile. jack grinned and leaned down to peck zach's lips. "i'm going to go meet with my parents okay? i should probably talk to them. i'm also hungry and i'm sure you are too. i'll call you later okay?"

zach agreed before walking jack home. he leaned up and kissed jack's lips. "i'll see you later."

"bye hotshot." jack smiled before going into the home. zach waited before turning and walking through the woods.

he walked for awhile before stopping. "you know if you're trying to follow me then you're not being very subtle."

"i wasn't trying to be subtle." a girls voice softly said with a slight british accent.

zach turned around with a confused look covering his face. he looked the girl up and down. "who the hell are you?"

"oh i'm sorry. i don't think we have formally met." the girl stuck her hand out. "i'm lizzy."

"zach." he shook her hand before taking a step back.

"i know. you're jack's mate." she said in a matter of fact tone as she looked around.