einunzwanzig

hey girlypops!!!!

so y'all might be mad at me for a second but pls keep reading. 💛😔

i hope you enjoy and ily. 💛

zach woke up the next morning feeling groggy as hell. he rolled onto his back and looked around the small room. he patted the bed next to him but didn't feel jack there.

"jack?" zach sat up and quickly got out of the bed and looked outside. he started to panic as he put his shoes on and grabbed his phone. he jumped down from the treehouse and looked around. "jack?"

zach hesitated before wrapping his arms around himself and walking towards jack's house. he stopped when he heard a noise behind him. he froze and closed his eyes, holding his breath.

"zach it's okay. it's just me." corbyn's voice was quiet as he walked towards the boy. "i just was coming to get you but i got distracted by deer. jack's in the house though. he went to go get something to eat for the both of you."

"oh okay. thank you." zach offered a small smile to the blond.

corbyn nodded. "of course. you can just go inside. i made coffee so help yourself. i know jack said you drank a lot of it."

zach nodded and chuckled before wincing at the pain in his stomach. "thank you corbs."

"you okay?" corbyn looked at him with concern. zach shook his head as pain flowed through his body. corbyn walked over to him and wrapped an arm around him. "let's get you to the house."

corbyn started to help him walk before zach just couldn't. zach stopped and shook his head. "i can't."

"i'll carry you." corbyn picked zach up bridal style. zach covered his face as corbyn easily ran through the woods. they got to the house and corbyn kicked the door since he couldn't open it. ava opened the door and was beyond confused.

"jack? mom? dad?" ava shouted and closed the door behind corbyn. corbyn walked into their infirmary room and set zach down on the counter. zach was sweating profusely and he was only semi conscious.

jack rushed into the room and to zach. jack was worried and confused. "what happened?"

"i don't know. i found him walking towards the house when i went to go get him. then he couldn't walk because he was in so much pain. and now we're here." corbyn ran his hands through his hair. he was scared just like everyone else.

jack grabbed zach's hand before quickly pulling away. "he's warm. he's not supposed to be warm."

their mom came in and grabbed a thermometer and the heart rate machine. she ran the thermometer over is forehead. "92.1 which is high for him. i'm guessing his normal body temperature is around seventy degrees fahrenheit. his heart rate his low too. about 200 bpm. corbyn call jonah. i'm not sure if there is much we can do since he's not human. it's not like we can take him to a hospital or anything and this is far out of my expertise. i've never needed to save a vampire's life before. my guess is that he just has too many wounds that his body can't handle it and is just shutting down. we could try to do it manually but i want to check with jonah first before we do anything."

"jonah's on his way." corbyn came back into the room. before leaving. their parents left, leaving jack and zach alone.

jack sat on a stool next to the counter that zach was on. jack held one of zach's shaking hands in his hands in both of his own. he brought it to his lips and pressed a kiss to it and left it at his lips. jack closed his eyes, letting a tear fall out. his leg was bouncing up and down. "you're going to be okay hotshot."