Bad Morning

The room is cold.

Room? You call THIS a room? Are you blind?

Not yet.

Grey ceiling and dull blue walls with white borders. A regular sized bed sits near the middle back with light blue covers and white pillows. The window is shut with the soft blue curtains drawn open and light filtering through the glass. The closet door is a white color and closed off from the world. A messy bass near the night stand.

A brown night stand to the left with a black and white checkered lamp, a big darker grey vanity mirror on the right. A few bottles and small plastic containers of make up- look out of place in the barren room.

A young man stands in front of the vanity. He has dirty blonde hair in messy angles and a medium sized, sky blue hoodie. He wore grey, blue jeans with a checkered belt covered by the hoodie. He's short- shorter than his other friends. He was 4"8 ft while being a young adult.

The man's face is pale like the rest of his body. His eyes were large like a doe's and held a galaxy of stars in them. They were dim though and droopy. His monotone stare in the mirror revealed the black eyeliner and dusts of reflective, dark blue eye shadow. The man's cheeks were a light red/ borderline pink and he wore dull red lipstick.

"..."

He frowned at what he saw and continued to tighten his fists into his hoodie pockets.

"Hn..."

Tears start to drip and stain his cheeks on the way down to the carpet where they make little splashes and darken the areas they hit. Nothing but the sound of the man's quiet whimpers lay heavy in the air.

That is, until a sudden knock on his door got him out of his negative contemplation.

"Tom, it's time to go!", the chipper sound of one friend.

Tom quickly took a few make-up removers and scrubbed his eyes until the lids were red and a smudged black. His cheeks and lips fared no better from the abuse.

-----------------

After he opened the drawer on the very bottom of the vanity, he tossed the used rags in and swiped the make-up containers in and left a mess as he closed it with a kick of his foot

A few more pats on his clothes and combing his hair with his hands, he turned and marched up to the door. Opening it with a swing and there stood his friend with a smile. One, he did not return.

--------------------------

That was the prologue! Sort of. This was short.

BYE~~~