Laurel's Chapter

------

(I would like some commentary on if any of you think this story is going to slowly or if the pace is good enough. I'm not writing this for anyone but myself. I want to write this, regardless of what anyone else says. I just want to know if my writings improved or not.)

-------------

The door bell rings just as Matt wanted to speak more. Matt glances at Tom, who made no move to answer the door.

"...."

".....How does she know you're here?"

"She doesn't."

"...."

"...."

Matt sighed and stood up.

"Thanks.", commented Tom.

Matt stared at him again. Tom continued to eat the pancakes. Matt went to the door and peeked at the whole in the door. (Lol no, it was Edd) There she was, Laurel.

Instead of wearing her grey hoodie, she put it a round her waist

Instead of wearing her grey hoodie, she put it a round her waist. Her light, teal sleeveless heart shirt showing her curves and the black choker, black bracelets worn proudly. A happy, mischievous grin on her round face. Short, blue hair shaping it and making her eyes pop out. Her jean blue shirt going down to her knees. She had black soaks and plain, grey sneakers.

Matt opened the door and let her. Greeting her on the way, as well as questioning her.

"Now, how did you know he was here and not his apartment?"

"Because he loves you?"

Matt fluster for a second before shaking his head.

"Everyone loves me! So I guess it's not a surprise."

"Didn't he use to say you weren't popular?"

"That's not true!"

"Whatever you say, pretty boy~"

Matt grinned, thinking he won and not getting the playful sarcasm in her voice.

"I'm glad you think so!"

Laurel giggled and saw Tom. He stopped eating and got up. He turned a round and she immediately hugged him.

"Tom! How are you? It's movie time~ There's a new horror movie!"

"Good to see you, Laurel. Now let go."

"Nope~"

"I just hope there's no 'romance' scene that are ill place- as in no 'romance' at all! It takes a way from the plot."

"I know! You make the cutest faces whenever you see one, you just hide it with the collar of your hoodie."

"SHUT!"

"No~"

Matt laughs and smiles softly at the two, glade his little sheep is part of a flock that grows and grows.

"You have an hour before your movie, why don't you go walk a round the clothing store? I have a list of clothes that I want you get. I'll get my wallet and you guys catch up and have breakfast!"

"It smells great! It that my favorite? Blueberry and chocolate pancakes?"

"Yes."

--------------------

After some chipper conversation, they got ready to leave. Matt handing Laurel the money to put it in her purse and gave Tom the list, who briefly glanced at it.

"Matt, this is a list of clothes you want us to wear."

"Look at the back."

He flips it over.

".....It's a list of fruits and veggies."

"....Turn it upside down."

"Uh...."

Tom's cheeks turn red and stays quiet, Laurel got curious and looked over his shoulder. She was horrified and covered Tom's eyes. She glares at Matt.

"Matt! Per vergogna, hai profanato gli occhi innocenti degli agnellini!"

He panicked with a light blush.

"Turn it a round!"

Still covering Tom's eyes, she checks it. She sighs in relief and let's Tom see again.

"O gratias ago deorum, stellae sint beati!"

(I googled the spelling of all the languages that are not English. Sorry for not telling you guys what they are saying. I'll tell ya'll later.)

"....Laurel, you know we only know Spanish, English and Romanian. Right?"

"You barely know Spanish and Romanian.", commented Matt.

"....Tom, I don't know why....but I feel like you are suppose to know Latin. So I'm going to give you lessons!"

Tom sighed, not even fighting her.

"laurel....you know how I feel about learning....I love it. I just....it reminds me that I never....I never got to go to college."

"You know you still can..."

"I know...."

"Then why....."

"...."

"....."

"...."

Matt claps his hands and forces a smile.

"Okay, why don't you two head out? You have some shopping-"

Tom blushes and stares at the floor and Laurel glares at him, he sweats and falters.

"*Cough* and then got see that movie of yours!"

He starts to push them out of his home.

"Okay, love you guys, bye!"

He slams the door closed and leaned on it; sighing with relief.

------------------

Stay Tuned Folks!

BYE~