No Violence

After Matt jumps into the pool, Edd follows suit with a grin and splashes Matt. His hair flops down from the mini-wave. Matt glares at Edd and pushes his hands forward to splash Edd, who barely avoided it. A short splash-fight ensues. Edd turns to Tom, who is still in his hoodie and watching them laugh like idiots.

-------------------------

"Come on, Tom! Let's swim!", Edd calls out.

"Tom!", repeats Matt.

"Nah."

"Nah?"

"Yep, Nah."

"...Please?"

"Won't work."

"Abra-ca-doodle?"

"Close."

"Tom, I swear with you don't come have fun I will stop reading you bedtime stories."

"You will", Tom's eyes shine with a pout like he's about to cry.

"....No, I'd still do it."

"O-okay...."

Tom took off his hoodie, but he placed the button on his plain, white tee-shirt. He looked at the guys with another pout and rapt his arm around himself out of self consciousness. He placed his tiara on top of his hoodie.

 He placed his tiara on top of his hoodie

"Guys, I'm not as big as you are!"

"So?"

"They'll think I'm a kid!"

"It's your birthday, have fun!", chimed in Matt.

Tom sighed, knowing that the argument was going nowhere. (Courage the- jokes been done before.)

He walked to the edge of the pool and slowly stepped in and swam a round for a bit, until he filled his lungs with air and ducked under the water. He held his breath for a few minutes before going up. He turned to Edd with one eye closed.

"Next time, can we just go fishing?"

The mention of fishing made Matt tensed up for a second before he relaxed again.

"Sure! When we go on the cruise vacation for the summer!"

Tom's eyes lit up as did his cheeks. The boy (Man) with starry eyes looked up to his friend.

 The boy (Man) with starry eyes looked up to his friend

Not exactly what I wanted to draw, but it'll do.

----------------------------------------------

"Really?"

Edd's eyes widen with one thought on his mind at the look and words muttered under his breath.

Cute Little Friend

"Baby brother..."

Overly Doting Big Brother Mode: On

A huge blush spreads a cross Edd's face as he makes a big, goofy smile.

"Yes~ And then we can do paintball, surfing, ice skating, the fair, book store, pet shopping and-"

"Edd."

Matt looks at Edd seriously, his hair back to normal.

"Don't overwhelm him.", Matt says sternly.

"Let's tour the world instead and show off his cuteness, flaunt it in everyone's faces! That me, Matt, have a friend who is in my shadow and that they need to know how amazing my life and his is with me in it!"

After sometime, Tom got tired and it was getting late.

Noticing his slow movements, Edd lifted up Tom and smiled. He carried Tom in his arms and they all went to the car.

"Matt, can you sit in the back with him? I don't want him to move to much."

"Sure thing, Edd!"

------------------------------------

Matt placed Tom in the car and sat next to him, while Edd started the car. Tom's head moved to Matt's lap and Matt smiled down at him. He pets Tom's head as soft music plays.

Matt hums and whispers lyrics to him that they only know.

Little blue sheep, go to sleep.

Little blue sheep, sleep sleep sleep.

Little baby sheep, I love you.

I'll whisper, I love you.

Forever.

The Shepard's day is done.

When he smiled at the sun.

Day by day, my little sheep.

Your Shepard's heart is won.

You are my sun.

Now, I say, I love you.

My Little sheep.

---------------------------

How are you?

Question:

Do you want me to draw a picture of Tom and Matt in the last scene?

Bye~