You're A Chicken

Matt sits on the couch with Mr. Chad. Matt got Mr. Chad two years ago, it was a good day. The wind was carrying Mrs. Higgilebottom's groceries along sit Mrs. Higgilebottom. Parts of houses scattering like comets and children playing in pools of ocean water. Best Florida vacation ever!

There he was, Mr. Chad standing on a flipped over truck. The minute Matt saw him, he knew he had to take him home. Home he stayed, until Mr. Chad laid an egg. Mr. Chad had to go to a farm.

Matt looks down proudly at Mr

Matt looks down proudly at Mr. Chad. Mr. Chad clucks and pecks Matt's popcorn.

"Mr.Chad! No, bad chicken, that's my popcorn."

Matt feeds Mr. Chad popcorn.

"Matt, Mr. Chad won't learn if you don't scold him."

"But I did..."

"No, you told him no, but he doesn't understand if you don't show him."

"Oh whatever! Let's hang out!"

"No. Go home now."

"I don't want to!"

"I don't want to talk to you right now, so leave."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why are you so hateful, why are you so ugly? I've heard that before. It doesn't matter."

"I don't get it and I'm not ugly! I'm handsome!", Matt frowns.

Tom rolls his eyes and takes a soda out of his fridge.

"I was being sarcastic and I wasn't talking about you."

"Then who were you talking about?"

Tom slaps his own face and shakes his head.

"Whatever, what movie did you bring?'

"Oh! I brought LightBright PumpkinPatch, it has a unicorn!"

"Sounds stupid, like you."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why are you such a chicken, that you can't admit you hurt me?"

"I....don't.....know......what.......you.....are....talking.....about...."

"Sigh....", Tom turns his head.

------------------------

After mistakenly watching a horror movie in a kids movie case, Matt was kicked out of the apartment by Mr. Chad and began to fight Ringo who came to nap with Tom. It was a territorial dispute.

 It was a territorial dispute

"Guys....there are two sides."

They do not listen and continue to fight. The couch remains untainted as Tom sleeps on it.

That is my seat, vermin!

I should be saying that too you, happy meal!

Mr. Chad and Ringo glare at each other until Mr. Chad rushes forward. Ringo dodges and swipes a claw at Mr. Chad. Mr. Chad parries with a talon, then pecks Ringo's eye. Ringo hisses. 

Wretched fowl, you nearly pecked my bloody eye!

Unfortunate, that I missed.

I'll make you into a scratch post and a bed! One feather at a time!

Have at me, vile fur ball!

The loud commotion and hateful vibes has Tom tossing and turning with visions of figures fighting and blood spilling. He groans in fear and springs up suddenly. The motion surprises the two animals and they whip their heads in his direction out of concern.

Tom sweats, panting heavily. He looks down at them and presses his lips tightly into a thin line.

"This is why I don't want you guys to argue. It gets into my head."

Tom stands and goes into the kitchen for some water. Ringo and Mr. Chad stay in the living room.

Say, what's wrong with Master Tom Ringy-ding?

Ugh, you're nicknames are getting worse! Sigh....anyways, Master is feeling bad. All of them are. You know what they say? When one is done, so are the others.

Ringo licks Ringo's paw while communicating.

Personally, I'd rather call you a rotten dumpster fire but that title goes to Dio.

I don't know WHY you watch those tasteless shows on the telly when you could be watching documentaries on astrophysics. I always loved the half-hour lunar special.

Ringo my fiend, you are such a snooze. No wonder you can't keep up with me.

Mr. Chad ruffles Mr. Chad's feathers briefly to readjust them. The sound of Tom moving gets their attention.

"I'll be in my room, since I'm feeling lazy. Don't make a mess, the couch is yours!"

Right after the door closes, Ringo and Mr. Chad start chatting about Chicks.

I wish those little rascals could behave, so I can groom them but no! They want to run about and get lost.

How do you lose chicks? You live in a pen. Literally made to keep you in one place.

Humph! See what you know!

Don't get huffy with me, I'm still ready to go whenever you want but not here. Not in front of Masters.

That's fine with me, any time.

Ringo hisses and Mr. Chad clucks.

-----------------------

BYE~~~