Someone Please Drown Me

--------------------------------

Here's a Laurel! Now, to the story!

-------------------------

Tom sits on the left of Edd and the right of Matt. Matt is grinning and Edd is smiling while Tom slouches with a grumpy frown.

"Edd, pass me the ketchup!"

"Sure thing Matt!"

Edd hands the bottle of ketchup to Matt, not questioning why he needs ketchup for pancakes.

*Shutter*

Tom silently scrapes his fork on his plate with pancakes and the sound is starting to get to Edd.

"Tom, could you stop that? It's bugging me."

Tom smirks and continued with an extra long and loud scrape. Edd glared while he covered Ringo's ears as Ringo sat on Edd's lap.

Out of nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog!) lol What was I doing? Oh yeah

Out of no where, Matt squeezed the ketchup bottle and the tangy sauce went everywhere. In Ringo's fur and Edd's face, in Tom's face, but not Matt's for some reason. He was clean and starting to sweat as he continued to grin.

"It was accident?", he said as Edd and Tom glared at him.

Matt looked to Ringo for help and forgiveness, he found none. Ringo ignored the fighting behind Ringo in favor of licking Ringo's paw clean and then the rest of the body.

Don't mess with Ringo's fur, no body messes with Ringo's fur.

During the fight, Matt grabbed a washed frying pan and slammed it on Tom's head

During the fight, Matt grabbed a washed frying pan and slammed it on Tom's head. He was out of the fight, but since Matt was facing Tom, Edd hit Matt on the back with a bat he had laying a round.

Matt fell and Edd continued to beat him with the bat until it broke and gave Matt a second to turn over and kick Edd's legs out from under him. Both boys were piled on top of an unconscious Tom.

Ringo finished cleaning their self and glided over to sit on top of Edd's head, leaned down towards Matt and licked his nose condescendingly. Matt blinked and stared at the swavy cat, who stared back until they floated a way one paw at a time.

"....Edd, I think Ringo just declared their self the winner!"

Tom briefly woke up to comment.

"Well, Ringo was on top. So that makes sense."

Tom then went back to being unconscious. Matt pushed Edd's body off of him and he stood up.

"I'm not cleaning this, your house Edd!"

He ran off to his apartment to lock the door; Edd chasing after him with a fist raised. Tom was still on the floor.

--------------------

Having fun, everyone??? I don't care!!!! I'm hungry!!!!!

Stay tuned for next time, BYE!!!
-----------------------------