Laurel's Chapter 2

After Tom and Laurel get kicked out of Matt's place, they decided to half of what Matt wanted them to put in their wardrobe. Tom can be seen furiously blacking out many of the items on the list for him and Laurel side eyes him with a blank look. Which turns into a firm line that slightly dibs down.

"Calm down, grouchy-kitty. You and I are the only ones to see the list."

"We might be, but I will make sure."

"Make sure of what? That you can't stop yourself from preventing any openings in your glass heart? Covered in all those chains you walk a round in?"

"Enough with your stupid poetry and keep walking.", He glares at her.

She glares back. Stabbing pain enters his heart with the hurt look on her face. They look a way and the silence continues.

"..."

"..."

"...I'm sorry, you're really good."

"...Thanks."

Little smiles lift up their faces, the atmosphere lightens. They begin to shop, starting with Laurel's favorite clothing store, Ironic Gothic.

Any and all Gothic clothing in here is worn Ironically. T-shirts and graphic skirts....pajama pants that look like black, skinny jeans.....soaks with big boot designs. You think it up and it just might have it! Don't forget the random attachable chains that go nowhere and hold nothing!

"Man, I love this store!"

"They don't."

Tom points to the small group of teenagers glaring at the store that "mocks" their way of life and the people in it. Laurel looks in their direction and sees her little brother, she grins. He panics when they meet eyes, she knows he's a fake. But will she out him? No, no why would she do that when she can humiliate him instead!

------------------------------

"Oh Jeremy~ Hey, little brother!"

He grunts and tries to keep up his act.

"Go a way, stupid b-"

"Say that word and I WILL make you just like me.", Tom chimes in menacingly.

He shut up real fast when he looked at Tom's eyes. The other teens though, were interested in the idea.

"How you get eyes like those?"

"Born this way or possessed."

"Which one are you?"

"Yes."

"That's not an answer."

"And you don't have to be gloomy or wear black to be into demons and satanic worship."

"Wha-"

"Hey, Kate! Scare these kids."

Kate pops up from nowhere with an excited grin, she sharp fangs showing and her eyes glint from behind her cloak.

"Okay!"

She takes the kids for a second and comes back. They've lost color.

"What did she do to them?"

"She scared them....straight to Hxll."

"Oh....well, see you at home Jeremy!"

They walk a way as Kate giggles evilly.

Alternate-

Jeremy shuts up real quick and the teens a round them feel the need to poke at Tom's eyes like it's a weakness.