The Morning Continues Even When You Don't Want To

"I don't want to go to a stupid water park.", Tom's blunt voice droned.

"Come on, it's your birthday! Not everyone gets to be twenty-three.....I want to spend time with you.....Matt and me.", said Edd.

The taller young man says with a sweat. His caramel brown bangs is swept to the side and kept neat and short. He had a nice peach complexion and yellowish- brown eyes. You could almost say a pale green...sort of...depends on the lighting. He wore a large bright, green hoodie and light blue jeans. He had dark green converses.

"Edd. I just want to spend MY birthday alone, in the dark, and with nothing but the quiet of the static whispering to me to sleep.", said Tom.

".....Please? We love you.", said Edd.

"....", paused Tom.

After a pause, Tom sighed and looked up at his friend. He might be short- only being 4"8 ft, but Edd was 5"9 ft and sometimes cheats by floating gently off the ground by an inch or two.

"Fine, but only because I love to guys too.", said Tom.

"Great!!!", Edd grinned and stuck his tongue out with a wink.

----------------------

-------------------

"Guys!! Breakfast made by the wonderful and all a round best person ever, me, Matt! Is done and you don't need to thank me- but I would like it if you did. I made pancakes, bacon and eggs, lemonade with a dash of lime and also milk coffee!", said Matt

"Matt. Can't you just say coffee?", said Tom.

"But how will you know it has milk in it, Tum?", said Matt.

"My name is Tom, but you have a point.", said Tom.

"Yay! I win, now lets eat we have something to do today, but I don't remember what!", said Matt.

"It's my birthday, Matt. I'm turning twenty-three. We are going to the water park- which is stupid!", said Tom.

"Oh!!! A water park, this is the best day ever- besides the first time I met you guys!", said Matt.

"...", Tom said nothing.

Tom wants to remind him about the first time he actually met Matt and it was not at school, but he didn't. Even if he didn't enjoy his birthday, he could still let Edd and Matt enjoy it.

 Even if he didn't enjoy his birthday, he could still let Edd and Matt enjoy it

Matt was even taller than Edd. He was about 9"8 ft and that was because of a sudden growth spurt from a cursed mirror- not the one with the alternate/ parallel universe in it- the one that Matt got from his grandma before she moved to the states.

It switched Edd's head with Ringo's and made Matt even taller. The mirror did nothing to me because....well it told it was amused with my height already and kept mocking me.

Let's say we couldn't turn Edd back the same way he changed.

But the look on the neighbor's faces were hilarious.

Anyways, it was great but it's to bad they lost a friend, but it seems they got over it quickly when my friend Laurel moved in with them

She's a good friend and no suspects that she is the one who keeps switching Edd's cola with Edwardo's. A blood bath every other week.

Forgot!

Me and the guys still live in our new apartments, but guess what? The horrible neighbors (Minus Laurel) moved in the apartment next door.

So yay, more fun.

--------------------------

That's it for now, bye!