Remember Me?

-----------

As Tom and Matt are out, they decided to walk to the store since it was near by and Matt's car was in the shop.

"Tommy, do you think I would look better in this mirror or this mirror?"

Tom paused for a moment with widened eyes.

"Matt....did you almost get my name right?"

Matt turned to him with a questioning look.

"What do you mean? Of course I know your name, it's Timmy."

Tom slouched a little with a grumpy frown.

"I should have never asked.", he sped up his pace to get to the store faster.

In the store, the radio reported an explosion before it was cut off, in other words some kids were running a round with an airplane toy and it fell as they passed it.

Matt got distracted by the shiny surface of a metal spatula. Tom held the red basket with some food items and a can of ravioli in his other hand. He looked at the expiration date.

"Still fresh...."

"Hey, Tim-Tam! Look, I can see myself in this funny looking mirror!"

"Sigh....Matt, can't you get my name right at all? Oh, I doubt you even remember me."

Matt blinked and put the spatula down; he walked over and stared down at Tom.

"Tem, you're my friend. But you are saying a lot of confusing things."

Tom turned to him and looked up to his towering friend.

"When was the first time you met me?"

"....At school?"

"....what about parents day?"

".....You borrowed my mom."

"Because?"

"Because.....your's was at work and you didn't tell her?"

"Yes. Now. Do you remember going to the Herald-Spring park?"

"Uh...."

"My Dad is dead."

Matt stared blankly at Tom, who assumed that he had no idea what he was talking about and turned a round to start walking a way. Meanwhile, Matt had a million thoughts going through his head. Flashes of memories and his own face appearing and disappearing.

But, he just shakes his head and thinks to himself not to think about it. Ever.

"Matt, do you want pancakes for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!"

Tom chuckles and holds up two boxes. One has blueberry pancake mix and the other has chocolate chip pancake mix.

"Which do you choose?"

(Vote Now! Blueberry pancakes or Chocolate chip? The choices matter.)

-------------------------------------

Sorry to cut it short, but the next chapter follows someone else. That way you all can choose your favorite type of pancakes.

See you next Chapter, bye~