Lottery

-------------

Edd was worried he didn't have enough time. For what? It's obvious.....

He thought about what will happen and what he needs to do now. He walked down the street as he did this. He went to the store to get a lot of Cola and as he shopped, someone stopped him.

"Hey! Do you want to try our lottery? You may win the chance of going on a cruise!"

He thought back to his promise, he wanted his friends to have good memories before it happens and he hoped to make Tom smile at least once. A real smile instead of the one he makes to show he's happy.

Edd smiled and agreed.

"I sure would!"

"That's the spirit, but don't get your hopes up lad, many have come up and no one has won yet!"

"Oh you'll be surprised at how luck luck I've got."

"Ho ho ho that so? We'll just see then."

Walking up to the lottery machine, Edd inserts a coin and the man secretly pushes a small red button.

Right after a few spins, a ball pops out and in the ball the paper reads "Cruise".

" Congratulations! You've won a free cruise trip for three!"

Edd smiled before having a coughing fit. The man frowned and stepped forward with worry.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Yeah, sometimes there is a draw back to being lucky."

------------

As excited as Edd was to go on a cruise with his friends, he can't help but to think of the one friend that went temporarily insane. If he ever saw him, he would deck him in the face. He was a bit miffed at him for breaking the house, but he has his revenge already. For some reason, he didn't come back. While Edd does forgive him, he knows his friend is a shamed to come back.

Knowing his friend, Edd thinks that they will have distant relationship now. They are not close friends anymore.

"I don't even know who he is anymore....", Edd murmurs to himself.

"Who?", Tom said.

"Tord."

"Ah, the bigger idiot."

"Yeah, anyways I have more important information."

"Yeah?"

"We are going on a cruise!"

"Cool, a watery death bed. Great, I'll prepare my funeral wear."

"Oh gosh Tom, it's not like I'm planning to take your insurance money."

"....You just filed for it five minutes ago before sending off to the mail...."

"That is for a different matter!"

"....Sure...."

Edd rolled his eyes and continued to write down how they will spend their money on the trip. Tom sits down at the table with him and start eating cereal. Matt slams open Tom's door and run into his kitchen.

"Hey, guys! Look at what I found!"

Matt shows them a golden monkey statue. Tom stares at him and Edd ignores him.

"...This is why I don't want to you guys to barge into my apartment, you broke my door."

"No it's not."

"It was locked and it also not connected to the wall anymore, it's on the floor."

"So?"

"Yeah, this conversation is dull, I'm going to work."

"But weren't-"

"Work."

"But-"

"WORK."

--------------------------------------

BYE~