Shameless Promotion

-----------------

Where will we be today, who are we visiting?

Why, we're in Heck of course, or Hades as others call it.

We will be having a look at our least favorite demon and no, it's not Kate.

She's a Demon summoner, not just a demon. Probably half demon, half witch.

She won't tell us and her brother was too busy filming a woman being eaten by a zombie.

Hades has always been to hot, being as it was under the protective layers of the earth. Which is why the leader of Hades, Lucifer, or luci as some would call him, finally put an air conditioning system up.

 Which is why the leader of Hades, Lucifer, or luci as some would call him, finally put an air conditioning system up

"For the record, No one calls me Luci!", he shouts at the narrator.

Okay, so he's just Lucifer.

"Just Lucifer!?"

Either you make up your mind, shut up and let me talk or go back to the paperwork on your desk that you have neglected for the past five centuries.

"Carry on then."

Thank you.

Anyways, Luci...fer, he changes up his appearance once in a while. A more human look to do paperwork, a large and intimidating look for sinners, and a mix in between for tourists.

Can't look too human or too scary or they can't sell any merchandise.

"It's not like anyone willingly comes here.", he says bitterly.

Cheer up, Lucifer! I'm sure you'll get more tourist, well...it has been a few years since the last few.

"Speaking of them, seems one is on his way to heaven and the other is....in between?"

What do you mean, please explain.

"He's a good human, but he has....a friend inside of him."

*Blush* Uh....what?

"Not like that!!!! Possession, you dirty mortal, I swear to Hades you are all the same.", he growled until it became dark mutterings.

Well....let's go to a commercial break!

Have you ever wanted to read comic on the go?

Well, you can with this convenient app called Tapas!

You can read as many webcomics as you can and they even have a novel section if you prefer.

There is an account you could check out to get started.

I t's called DGBoss!