Chapter Twenty-Six

*Nevelia's POV*

I smile as they drop me back down to earth, it must be midday by now. I walk inside and see groceries next to a note and bag.

Didn't know where you were, it's ok to need alone time. It might be cold by the time you are back but I got you pancakes, hope you like them. I got groceries as well, I am in the lab if you need me, I don't know where everyone else is.

Tony

I smile at the note and heat up the pancakes. They taste sweet and fluffy on my lips. I jog up to my room and slide into my swivel chair. The pancakes lay next to my books.

"Adi, I have school tomorrow."

"Yes, what are you implying?"

"What should I wear?"

"Here is your holographic closet."

I look around the clothes and place them over me matching outfits. I finally pick out a cropped top, jeans, a white jacket and black converse.

I grab the clothes from my actual cupboard and try them on properly. I let my long curly hair hang around my waist. It's loose curls blow in the wind from my open window. I like how I look.

"You look amazing Nev."

"Thank you Adi. Do you think my new school will like it?"

"I'm sure they will. Peter is calling you."

"Answer." I say

"Hey Nevelia, are you coming to school tomorrow?" He asks

"Yeah I am. I am just planning my outfit now."

"I am so excited to introduce you to Ned and MJ."

"Are they your friends?"

"Yeah, my best friends. I'm sure they will like you."

"I hope they will. I have never really had any friends before."

"Well then we can be your first. I hope you like my school, it's ok."

"I haven't been to school either but I'm sure it will be fine."

"I hope it is. How is your Captain Infinity project going?"

"Good actually. I have finished everything but my home planet doesn't want me to be doing anything like that."

"Oh ok. Well I'm sure it will all be fine, I need to go May is calling me. See you tomorrow."

"Ok bye see you tomorrow."

"Call disconnected." Adi says

"I'm really nervous Adi." I say

"What about?"

"Everything."

------------

"Good morning Nev it is your first day at school." Adi says

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes Nevelia you put it off for too long."

"Fine."

"Tony is making you pancakes."

"That is very nice of him. Are my clothes ready?"

"Yes they are."

I stand up and get changed into my cute clothes. My blue, purple and red hair is curled perfectly from sleep.

"You look beautiful Nevelia." Adi says

"Thank you. What time does school start?"

"8:45am."

"Ok, so I need to leave soon."

"You have time to go down and eat. I recommend taking your bag down with you now."

"On it."

"Have a great day Nevelia."

"I will."

I walk down the stairs and place my bag at my feet as I sit on the bar stool.

"Good morning Nevelia, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, are the pancakes ready?"

"Yeah they are. Here you go."

I place a dollop of whipped cream on top and make a pool of maple syrup.

"More pancake with your syrup?"

"Ha ha. Very funny."

"Happy will be taking you when you have finished your pancakes."

"Sounds good."

-------

I look out the window to the trees as we pass them by on the way there.

"Are you excited?" Happy asks

"Yeah I am."

Hi guys I kept my word here is the new chapter, hope you guys enjoy it. I am exhausted so I wasn't able to do a full chapter because I need sleep. Because I am a depressed teenager who either sleeps too much or too little. Have a good day!!!