A snap to end lives

Father wakes up and sheds a tear for his daughter that he killed, looking up at me but I just remain stone cold, plotting my revenge.

A glow resonates from his fist as he opens it revealing a warm light resting in his palm,  he lifts it up delicately and it is placed into his golden gauntlet.

He gasps in pain as electric orange flows through his veins reaching his head before disappearing.

"Father, we must continue." I tell him through clenched teeth

"I know, the last two stones. Titan...and Earth."

I nod as he stands and takes my hand, my blood begins to boil at the contact of skin, he raises his fist the blue gem glowing as a portal engulfs us.

I walk through the blue mist with him, a man sits there on a rock, staring at the ground before his gaze rises to us.

"Nevelia, perimeter." He whispers and I nod

I walk around and his booming voice catches my attention. Ebony Maw, he's talking about her. That ugly hag who would never stop abusing me during training, I'm glad she's dead.

A metal suit stands there, he turns and faces me. Although his face is blocked I can tell there is a shocked look on his face.

"Mr Stark. We have a problem." He harshly whispers as though I will not hear

"Be quiet, father will hear you. Continue with your plan, I will not interfere. Take the stones, kill him. Please, do whatever it takes."

"You want us to kill him? But-your on his side."

"There's no more time. Please, help me stop him."

"So you're a double agent?"

"I don't know what you mean but I will not betray you."

I turn back walking to him, staring at the man in the cloak.

"It's just him, father."

"Good girl." I cringe as he whispers it in my ear, tensing my jaw

People burst out from all corners and I step away from him. One of Gamora's friends charges at me eyes blazing, sword drawn.

I grab the hilt of the sword straining to stop it from hitting me.

"Nevelia, the mind stone. Now."

I feel the warm blue glow as I feel back into it, tumbling through the rift until landing roughly in a field of green grass, blood slicking the ground.

I stagger to my feet trying to discern ally from enemy as I feel a sharp blade graze my back, lightly hovering, threateningly.

"You killed my brother!" He hisses at me

"Please, put it down. I can help."

He kicks me to the ground as I get a mouthful of dirt. I turn and see the axe swinging towards me. I raise my hands, trying to protect myself from him. Red crystals split my skin rapidly spreading to protect my body as I wince from the pain. I feel the force of the axe hitting as I brace.

"I'm sorry. Please stop."

He continues to hit it again and again chipping through until finally he cuts flesh.

I scream as I feel it slice through layer upon layer, crystals bursting and attaching to the blade, holding it perfectly in place embedded in my skin.

"Please, I didn't want it to happen. I don't want to fight you."

"Thor-what did you do? She's just a kid."

"She killed Loki."

"Please I swear I didn't. You have to believe me."