chapter 2: adoption

(A few minutes later we are in the car on our way to the adoption agency)
Dacoda's POV: Momma are we there yet I'm bored. She tells me we will be there in a few minutes. As we get there Violet opens the door and goes to the front desk and says she would like to adopt.
Violet's POV: Hello I would like to adopt this little guy as I pull Dacoda from her pocket. The lady says ok Ms. Zeni will be with you in about half an hour. I then pull out my phone and turn on the video app so Dacoda wont get bored.
Dacoda's POV: During that half hour we watched some cartoons on Mommy's phone and then a woman came out and asked us to step into her office. The lady asks me if I want to be adopted by her amd without a second thought I say yes I do want to get adopted. My mom then takes me out to the front desk and told the lady to watch me until she was done with the paper work.
Violet's POV: After 5 minutes I finish the paper work I come out to see some guy trying to squish my baby boy so I rush in grab his wrist and twist it amd security escorts him off the premises. I hug and kiss Dacoda then tell him everything is alright and I put him in the pocket of my sweatshirt.
Dacoda's POV:
As I was waiting for momma a man who looked like a fox came in amd saw me thinking I was a bug and tried to squish me I hid behind the computer balled up crying in fear then mom comes amd save me and comforts me.
Violet's POV:
I start driving when my phone goes off scaring Dacoda. It was my mother asking where I was cause I was supposed to be at her house and I told her I just got done adopting a lod and forgot to call her. My mother then says she wants to meet me amd I tell her to calm the family down so Dacoda isnt overwhelmed.
Dacoda's POV:
Mommy who was that as she explains it was her mother and that she wants to meet me. I'm nervous cause she told me a bunch of her other family members will be there and I dont wanna be squished or killed in any other way
(At her moms)
Violet's POV: I enter the house with my mom greeting me when she asked where he was and when I reached in I realizes he's asleep so I gently wake him up.
Dacoda's POV: I wake up to see some woman looking at me who turns out to be my new grandma and she is suprised my momma adopted a human. I get introduced to her 2 younger sisters Chleo and Neko
Neko's POV:
I see him and now realize I'm an aunt and I ask to hold him with Violet saying to be extremely careful. I hold him and he hugs my thumb which makes everyone except our big brother jordan go awwwww.
(N/A hey hope you like part 2 I think this part turned out better)