chapter 3: brother/uncle problems

Jordan's POV:
Violet are you crazy that is a human they are basically wild animals you cant raose something that cant think for itself. Violet then looks at me angrily and says how it doesn't matter because she loved him and he loves her.
Violet's POV:
I looked at Jordan enraged at him and he can see it so I put my son in my pocket so he can rest and we all have some conversations until it was time for dinner when I then woke my son up for dinner.
Dacoda's POV:
I wake up amd smell a bunch of great food when momma takes me out of her pocket amd sets me next to her saying that we will share our food together as I start digging in when I see a shadow above me.
Jordan's POV:
I take Dacoda and shove him into the food as a joke but everyone gets at me and I was forced to apologize for my rude behavior amd was kicked out for the night.
Violet's POV:
I'm so sorry son that he did that to you are you ok? As he tells her he is fine but everyone could tell he was shooken up. Mom we are gonna head out as my sisters ask me if they could sleep over. My mom says yes and the 4 of us head to my house. I tell Neko and Chleo to put Dacoda on my dresser as I go online to get Dacoda a suprise.
Chloe's POV:
Wow Neko our nephew is so cute and tiny let's put him on the dresser as I do we get ready for bed.
Dacoda's POV:
I sit there wondering how I'm gonna sleep when violet comes in with a throw pillow and tells me for tonight this is what I will sleep on for the night she then tells me I'm getting some presents tomarrow and I am so excited as I go to bed.