chapter 21: dog days

Dacoda's POV:
I wake up calling for Titan as I jump on his head and we head to the kitchen. Momma then asks me if I wanted to take Titan to the park as I jump up and down saying yes please. Violet puts me in her pocket with Titan in the back.
Violet's POV:
I open the door letting Titan out as I put Dacoda on Titan telling titan to protect him. Titan then runs up as I see a cat jump up and grab Dacoda as Titan notices this and starts chasing the cat as I chase the cat as well.
Dacoda's POV:
I am sitting on top of Titan when I see eyes glaring from the bushes as I get a little nervous when a cat runs out jumps and grabs me.by the shirt as I call out for Titan he comes running as I see momma coming too as the cat is corned by Titan and Violet the cat drops me as attacks Titan. Titan then grabs the cat by the neck and throws it as momma picks me up and hugs me. Then Titan gives me a big lick as I climb back on him as we head back to the car. I fall asleep on titan until we get home.
Violet's POV:
I get them into the car and I start to think about Dacoda's safety. I'm beginning to worry that he might be in danger. I then call my parents to ask for advice and they tell me that when I was little I would always get into trouble like him getting lost and many hospital trips so they just tried their best to protect me and that's what I should do for Dacoda so I just try to get better supervision for him. I just want him to be safe. As we make it home seeing he fell asleep I tuck him into bed and we call it a night.