chapter 36: the finale part 3 the core

Dacoda's POV:
As we enter the portal we see a light spirit looking at us. "I am selene I have come to ask for your help to defeat my brother" she says as we agree and decides to go back in time before the machine activated.
Past Shiba's POV:
I am about to press the button when I see my sister appear trying to stop me as she looks at the tiny named Dacoda and merges with him as the kid grew wings and his eyes glow white.
Dacoda's POV:
I feel this new power and charge at shiba as we have a full out battle my family and Richard's family try to turn off the machine. Shiba launches dark magic at me while I use light magic and eventually the beams cause a distortion destroying the core and will kill everything throughout the multiverse. "NO THIS WAS NOT MY PLAN AT ALL" Shiba says being upset that he failed. "Shina you have a chance.to redeem yourself since we have both light and dark power we cam fuse to become the new core and restore balance amd we will always have each other." I say as I hold out my hand and he grabs it and we become the new core of the multiverse and violet has tears in her eyes as well do everyone else. "Dont worry everyone I know your sad but trust me it's for the greater good."
(A few years later)
Violet decided to run an orphanage to help kids in need along with her brother. Neko and Chleo are now helping tinies with giant schools and Richard's is just being awsome like always. I now bid you all a farewell
The End
(Hey guys I hope you loved this story I loved it very much and if you like this story check out Richkid33 story giantess adoption it's really good I'll see you all in my most story)