chapter 6: Return and end of the og parents

(Warning vore and gore)
Dacoda's POV:
As I start quivering in my moms pocket she tells me it's ok and that she asked them to come. I then ask what they want and they say " you little mistake we are taking you home and going back in the basement where you belong. We then go to momma's room where they start talking amd I'm just hiding in her purse.
Violet's POV:
As we talk I mention how they abandoned my son and that they should be ashamed. The dad looks at Dacoda as he is about to strike him when I pick up the dad saying it's time for his punishment as I swallow his evil dad whole. His mom started getting real furious with me as she tries to attack me when I see Dacoda doing something.
Dacoda's POV:
I see my old mom attacking new mom so I put on my tiny gloves and grab the exacto knife and literally stab my old mom as she falls to the ground calling me a traitor. Momma then picks me up and says it was a mistake to invite them here and that she is sorry I say it's ok and kiss her on the cheek.
Violet's POV:
I kiss my son back as he says my kisses tickle so I do it more to be funny and he keeps laughing. I then take the old mother's body and flush it down the toilet. We then eat some food talking about his new school and how he will either have Chleo or Neko watch him at school.
Dacoda's POV:
As we are talking grandma and grandpa come visit saying that they bought me a tiny bookbag online for the school year and we all have a good time.