chapter 24: the sister part 2

(This a part 2 of the sister arc and this part is about how Sola made her to giant territory and learned about Dacoda's information there.)
Sola's POV:
I come home from hunting one day to find out my parents have been killed by a giant so I go around town asking for information when I find luna and force the information out of her as she gives me his number and both his and his grandparents address. I then text him to let him know he is gonna die along with his family. I get on the metro rail and make it to giant territory. I then hitch hike on a bunch of different animals when I see my brother and some giant get into a car and as they are about to drive off I am able to get on the back and hold on. I then notice the car stops as they both get out seeing Dacoda getting handed to another giant. I go around back and attempt to scale the building to the open window. After 2 hours of attempts I'm finally able to get into the window and I sneak around the house when I hear a loud ringing noise when it ends up being 3 more giants and when they walk by me I manage to grab onto one of them as I see my brother and another tiny. I then make myself known as my brother as normal starts to panic. I then walk closer with my blade in hand as I get picked up by the back of my shirt by one of the girls.
Carrie's POV:
Jane, Ashley and I walk into the bedroom to see Richard amd Dacoda talking as Dacoda notices me he hides behind richard remembering what I did when they swapped places. When something jumps off my shoulder and on the table. I see her heading towards Dacoda with a blade. I then grab her by the back of the shirt asking what she thinks she's doing as she cuts me on the finger as I drop her on the table as Dacoda starts to panic.