Chapter 29

Ashley's POV: *The next day*

"Ashley, wake up!"  I heard someone whisper in my ear waking me up from my blissful sleep, I opened my eyes and saw Mom and Aunt Alyssa standing beside my bed and I knew that Mom was the one that whispered in my ear. I tried sitting up but something stopped me from doing that, I looked beside me and saw Nolan. Right, he slept here last night.

"You've got some explaining to do, but first you need to get dressed. We're going to my appointment, remember?" She said, my eyes widened and my body surged with excitement once again. I quickly nodded my head and they both smiled at me before walking out of my room. I looked beside me again and stare at Nolan, I can't believe that after all these years, Nolan Price is my boyfriend now.

I smiled and tried getting up again but he just pulled me closer, he mumbled some things that I couldn't quite hear and buried his face in my neck. I rolled my eyes at how cliche this is all sounds. I poked his cheek and he grumbled and opened his eyes, his eyes bore into mine and then his lips curled into a smile.

"Good morning." He said, I smiled and I was finally able to sit up.

"Good morning." I replied, he pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek.

"Why up so early?" He asked in a pretty husky voice, I shivered and looked at him.

"Mom, Aunt Alyssa, and I have somewhere to go, but we'll be back soon." I said and pulled away from his embrace and made my way to the bathroom.

"Ashley" He whined, I laughed and continued to make my way to the bathroom.

I did my usual morning routine and put on my robe and walked out the bathroom and saw that Nolan was all cuddled up with my stuff toy with his eyes closed, probably asleep. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit for today. I looked around for a bit until I decided on a simple and casual outfit.

 I looked around for a bit until I decided on a simple and casual outfit

(A/N: Ashley's outfit) 

I changed into it and went back to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to put it up in a high ponytail and did a very natural look for my make up. I walked out and Nolan was in the same position as earlier. I chuckled and walked over to him, I sat down and ran my fingers through his hair and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"I'll be back, see you later." I said, I stood up and grabbed my phone and my purse and mad emu way out the room leaving a sleeping Nolan.

I walked down the stairs and saw Mom and Aunt Alyssa in the living room sitting on the couch. Mom noticed me and gave me a smile.

"Hey, you ready to go?" She asked and I just returned the smile and nodded my head. They both stood up and I was already really excited because I can't wait to have another baby in the house. Shaun's getting sick of all my babying to him. We seriously need another baby in this family, and I could tell that Dad wants another kid.

The three of us walked out the front door and into Aunt Alyssa's car. I sat in the middle back seat and Mom sat on the passenger's seat while Aunt Alyssa sat in the driver's seat. 

"So how are you feeling, Mands?" Aunt Alyssa asked Mom, I turned my attention to her and she just gave a smile.

"I'm really excited, I don't want to get my hope up though, but I think I'm really pregnant." She said, I started squealing and Mom and Aunt Alyssa just laughed at me.

"Oh my gosh, I cannot wait! I'm gonna spoil him or her rotten! Nathan didn't want me babying him and neither did Shaun, I want a girl, Mom!" I whined, she laughed and shook her head.

"Ashley, we're not even sure yet if I'm pregnant and you're already thinking about that?" Mom asked, I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Like I said, Mom, this is all a cliche thing, you're pregnant, believe me. I can already see it, the author making you pregnant and she's gonna give a chapter in your point of view telling Dad about your pregnancy and stuff, I can so see it." I said, she gaped at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Yet again, you read too much books, Ash." She said, I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"If you're pregnant, then at least let me say 'I told you so'." I smirked

"Sure, whatever." She said rolling her eyes, Aunt Alyssa laughed as she took a right turn.

"You guys are just the cutest Mother and Daughter ever." She said, Mom and I laughed and soon enough we were at the hospital.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Mrs Matthews!" The nurse called out, Mom stood up and looked at me.

"Would you come with me?" She asked, I smiled and nodded my head. I looked at Aunt Alyssa and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Go, I'll wait here for you guys." She said, I looked back at Mom and we both linked arms and follow the nurse to the doctor's office. We entered and we were greeted by a woman who looked a bit older than Mom.

"Hello Amanda, I'm so glad to see you again. It's been so long." She said giving Mom a hug, Mom hugged her back and I just stood there staring at their exchange.

"Myra, this is my daughter, Ashley. Ash, this is Myra, she was my doctor when I was pregnant with Nathan." Mom introduced, I smiled and we both shook hands.

"Well take a seat." Myra said as both Mom and I took our seats.

"What seems to be the problem? Is there another possible baby in the Matthews household?" Myra asked with a big smile on her face. Mom laughed and placed a big smile on her lips.

"It's a possibility." She said, Myra clapped her hands and walked over to Mom.

"That's great news, come, let's go take an ultrasound." Myra said and guided Mom.

*About a few minutes later* 

I was bouncing in my seat really eager to know the results, but in my heart I already knew. I'm having another baby sister or brother. Myra came back with the results and she sat down giving us a bright smile.

"I know you probably know the results....you're pregnant, Amanda!" She exclaimed, Mom and I cheered and I wrapped my arms around her. 

I'm having another baby sister or brother!! 

****************************

There was a hint in this chapter about the next chapter, I bet you guys already know!! The next chapter is in Amanda's POV!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I love you guys so much!!! 

Word count: 1207