Wrong- Christen Press

Y/N pov

"Alright Y/N we won, give us that song!"

I nod. I wrote it about Christen after she broke up with me a few months for some guy and everytime I sang it I cry, so I'm not really ready for this. That boy of course hurt her.

I got on the little area lifted up above the locker room and my eyes connected with Christen and I shook my head.

I started to sing.

"Girl my mood changed when you walked through the door. Before you came there was tears on the floor. Girl you so perfect I think its workin, you gave me your love now I really want more."

I say looking right at Christen at the whole time and the team picks up that I'm singing about her.

"Girl you so different, apart from the rest. Cool I dropped out, I don't really take test. You gave me your love now I'm addicted like drugs. Girl I think you the plug, you the one with best."

At this point my stare on Christen intensifies. My eyes start watering. This is the part that gets me.

"You did me wrong. You did me wrong. You did me wrong. You did me wrong. Girl you did me wrong. You did wrong. You did me wrong." I sing loudly and the team just makes sad faces for me. I make all the wrongs louder, with a movement of my head to make Christen worse.

After Christen left me, I fell into a harsh state of depression and they were always there for me. But I needed to sing this.

"All by my side. Argue less talk I need you by my side. You had my back when the gang used to slide.Now you gone tell me you done with my time. I thought that i needed you in my life. All of them times that you talked what you lied. Girl you was down and you told me you rolled like my rollie. I'm done cause you lied with my guys like nah."

Tears now rolling down my face, the girls are smiling. They get that this is the end of my aching for her.

"The only plan was to ball. Remember them times when we fall, but we got up and fought. I tried to leave you and stall. Baby I gave you my all, my all, my all."

I pointed at her when I said my all. Each time.

" No car road in the back seat, yeah you used to ride like a taxi. Yeah my heart feel so deep in the black seat. My heart feel so deep in the black seat."

I was now sobbing, but keeping it together. Becky and Mal were comforting Christen, who also crying.

I repeated the chorus.

"You did me wrong. You did me wrong. You did me wrong." My voice became shaky at the end and I snapped.

"Why did you do me wrong? CHRISTEN" I yelled tears stinging my eyes. My teammates tried coming up onto the stage to comfort me. Chirsten was crying.

"WHAT DID I DO! you did me wrong." I said crying getting quiet. I stepped off the stage and ran outside onto the field, where no one was anymore. I went over to the goal and sat against the post.

I sobbed and sobbed until my eyes were dried out. I hit the ground hard. A crack in my hand made me scream out in pain, but the pain of my love leaving me hurt worse.

"Go away Christen." I let out after smelling her perfume.

She wrapped her arms around me and I threw my arms around her. How I missed this.

"that was gorgeous y/n. absolutely gorgeous." she whispered into ears sending familiar chills down my spine. She kissed my cheek.

"i love you christen, what am i saying, how could i ever stop." I say crying and hug her tighter. "you did me wrong"

"i know i did y/n and i hate myself every single day for it. i was stupid and so dumb" i silence her by kissing her lips.

"you are not stupid, you are so incredibly smart and perfect. please take me back." i cried into her shoulder. she kissed my neck.

"i want you back chris.." i cried out again and she rubbed my back.

"you got me back. you got me back the day i realized you are my only love." chris whispered and I smiled and lifted my head kissing her lips again.

"i love you, and forgive you." i whispered

" I will never do anything wrong to you again my love," Christen said and I kissed her passionatly