Intimate

A/N This chapter will contain SMUT!!! If you're not comfortable with Smut then please don't read. I hope you guys enjoy. 

He kisses his way back up to my mouth. He positions himself between my legs, I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer to me. I groan as i feel his cock rubbing against my pussy. I need to feel his body against mine. I reach for his shirt and start to pull it over his head and throw it. I notice the scratches already forming on his abs, I run my finger tips across them causing Richard to shiver and let out a groan. I pull him down to me and kiss him passionately. Richard begins to push his hips into mine causing us both to moan. We begin to dry hump one another until Richard stops and stands up running his fingers through his hair. I look up at him confused. "Richie what's wrong?" He looks down at me his amber brown eyes still burning with desire he smiles at me. "Nothings wrong gorgeous but if we keep going I'm not going to be able to stop. I don't want to rush things Taylor. I mean you're gorgeous as hell and why you'd want be a guy like me is beyond me. I mean I'm old enough to be your dad. I've never felt the way I do when I'm around you Taylor. It's like I lose all control of myself when I touch you" I stand up walking toward him his eyes never leaving mine. I pull him to me enjoying the closeness of his warm skin against my own I stand on my tipsy toes and whisper in his ear as I grab his crotch "What if I don't want you to stop Rich! What if I want you to take me right here! What if I want you to officially make me your girl!" He lets out growl as I rub his crotch causing it to start to grow harder. The feeling of him growing in my hand makes me let out a moan of my own. He lets me continue for a few minutes before he grabs my hand and says "Are you sure Gorgeous. Once we do there's no going back" I smile at him "Yes Rich I'm sure. I want you to make love to me!"

As I stare into his eyes I melt and before I know it he's kissing me again. His  kisses are different. I feel the urgency.  My fingers tangle into the curls resting on his neck. He lets out a groan as I pull lightly at them. He playful bits at my lip. A moan escapes my mouth. I move backward to the bed pulling him with me. I fall onto the bed pulling him on top of me. He breaks our kiss and his hands wonder my body as he kisses my neck finding my sweet spot. I groan as he sucks there causing a bruise to form.  "MMM Richie!" I roll so i'm on top of him straddling him. He looks up at me with his beautiful lust filled amber eyes.  I lean in and kiss him again, I kiss down his face down to his neck. I nibble lightly hearing him let out a growl. I continue as my hands find the top of his pants I scratch hard sucking on his neck, "MMM gorgeous... " I feel his cock beneath me causing me to let out a moan into his neck. I grind harder against him. "Richie please." His hands cup my ass and squeeze hard before i can do anything he lifts me and flops me onto the bed. He looks down taking in my body.  Watching his eyes wonder my body makes me ache for his touch. "Richie please touch me." He gives me one of his mischievous smirks. He pulls me to the edge of the bed he slowly pulls off the bottom half of my dress. Leaving me only in my lace panties. He lets out a moan. 

"Damn Taylor." I grin at him as I pull him down to me kissing him deeply. I feel his rock hard dick and it causes me to moan loudly. I reach down and start to unbutton his pants trying to pull them down without breaking the kiss. He laughs lightly grabbing my hands. I pout he laughs harder. "Be patient Gorgeous! Good things come to those who wait." He pins my hands above my head with one of his hands, with the other he slides it up my body sending shivers all over. He lets go of my hands  and stands there taking in my naked body. As he stares at me I start to feel insecure and try to pull me legs up to hide myself from him. He notices saying "Gorgeous please don't ever feel ashamed of your body. It's so perfect." His hands start explore every inch of my body. My body is on fire as he rubs it with his hands and begins kissing. Starting at my neck, then he takes one of my breasts in his mouth sucking it lightly before continuing to go lower. He gets right above my core and looks up at me with his sexy amber whiskey eyes. I can see the lust behind them and it turns me on so much. Before I can say anything Richie licks down my stomach and finds my clit. "OOO RICHIE!!" He begins licking my folds furiously then plunges a finger in causing me to arch off the bed. I feel him grin as he continue licking and fingering me getting faster. I can't help but let out moans. He slides another finger in curling his fingers finding my g-spot. "OOO I-I- going to cum!" Just as I'm about to cum he pulls his fingers out causing me to groan. "Richiee... Why'd you stop!" He gives me a grin before pulling his pants off, then his shirt, followed by his boxers. I get hot and wet staring at his rock hard erection. He notices me staring at him and laughs. "Do you want me to make love to you Gorgeous!" I get kind of nervous. Richie must sense it because he leans to down and whispers "Taylor we don't have to. If your not ready its fine. It's just your so damn sexy and your pussy is sooooo tight and wet for me. All I can think about is burring my cock deep inside you." Hearing his words makes me relax and I whisper back. "Rich Fuck me! Make me yours! Make me a women." He grins down at me before getting on the bed and pulling me up to him. He gets on top of me positioning himself between my legs. He starts to rub himself along the outside of my pussy causing me to moan his name. "Rich Please!" He slowly pushes the tip in causing me to tense up a little. He stops looking down at me. "You sure you want to do this Gorgeous. We don't have too. Once we do there's no turning back." I smile pulling him down to me as a whisper in his ear. "Yes Rich I want to do this. I want you to be the one to take my virginity. I want to be yours!" He smiles at me saying "Before we continue I need to know are you on birth control, because if not I'm going to have to wear a condom!"  I look at him saying, "I've been on birth control since I turned 15."

He grins down at me, slowly starting to push himself deeper into me. I push him back some. "Rich it hurts." He stops looking down at me with compassion in his eyes. "I know it hurts Gorgeous but the only way to get it stop hurting is to keep going. I promise if you let me keep going it will start to feel better." I look into his eyes and nod. He slowly starts to push his way deeper into me. I can feel myself stretching as he slowly pushes deeper. He's halfway in and the pain is almost unbearable. I feel something running down my leg as a tear escapes my eye. Rich notices the tear he stops moving. "Do you want me to stop baby?" I shake my head no. He nods. I grip the sheets as he continues pushing deeper inside me until he stops. I look at him confused. He smiles at me "I'm all the way in Gorgeous." He slowly pulls in and out. As he does it the pain gets less and less. It starts feeling good. I start thrusting my hips upward causing him to groan. "OO RICH FUCK ME HARDER." He starts thrusting harder and faster. "Damn your so tight and sooo wet!" He bends down kissing me deeply as he continues making love to me! "MMMM Rich...it feels so amazing." I smile up at him rolling so I'm on top of him. I slowly start to move up and down on his shaft. I groan as he goes deep into me. He grabs my hips gripping them tight he pulls me down as a come down on him.  I feel him hit my G-spot causing me to moan. He grins up at me as his head goes back in pleasure. "Taylor!" I smile at the sound of my name leaving his lips. I bend down to him and whisper in his ear.  "Richard take me from behind!" He growls "Are you sure Gorgeous?" I pull his ear into my mouth playfully biting at it as I whisper, "Yes Rich!" He smirks as I get off of him. He stands up motioning for me to come to him. He tells me to stand and lean over the edge of the bed with my ass in the air. I do so. He rubs himself along my wet folds causing me to moan "RICHEEE!!" He chuckles as he thrusts himself into me hard. He slaps my ass hard. "OUCH!" He laughs "Sorry Gorgeous, I couldn't help myself!" He thrusts himself in and out. I move my hips back into him as he thrusts forward.   He moans "OOO baby i'm not going last much longer. Cum with me Taylor!" He thrusts hard and fast rubbing my clit with his finger. "OOO Rich don't stop...keep fucking me!!" After one last thrust we are both reaching our climaxes. As we finish he collapses next to me as he pulls me close to him. I snuggle into his chest. I run my fingers along his abs as his run up my back. We lay there holding each other. I start to get tears in my eyes. One lands on his chest causing him to pull my chin up so I'm looking at him. "Baby what's wrong?" I look at him, "Rich I don't want this to end. I don't want you to have to go home tomorrow!" He sighs pulling me closer to him. "Taylor baby I promise this will never end. I just got you and I'm not going to lose you. We will find a way to make this work. If I have to I'll come visit you." I smile and kiss his chest. He kisses the top of my forehead. I look up at him "So does this mean we are officially a couple?" He chuckles "Yes I believe it does baby!"I lean up and kiss him. He pulls me to him before he looks at his phone seeing that its almost 11pm. "Gorgeous we should get you home before your parents wonder were you are." I look up at him smiling. "What Gorgeous?"I kiss him again hard and deep. He lets out a moan. "My parents think I'm staying at Hannah's tonight!" 

He smirks at me pulling my face to his "In that case...You ready for Round 2!" He kisses me deeply and before I know it we are doing it again. After about 20 minutes I'm back laying on his chest. He pulls me close to him. I yawn. He laughs "Good night Baby!" He pulls the covers over us as I whisper "Good night Richie!" I fall asleep in his arms.