No More Secrets

Slight Smut! Oral smut! 

I sighed throwing my phone. A few days passed and I had nothing from Rob. Richard tried calling and texting me but i just ignored him. Jensen asked me a couple of times if I wanted to go on set with him I had side no not wanting to see Rob or Rich. It was Wednesday I decided to pack my things to get ready to head home when I heard a familiar voice behind me. "When do you have to go home?" My heart lept as I heard Richie's voice. I couldn't look at him so I continued packing and whispered "Sunday Morning." Before I can react Richard is standing behind me pulling to him. I tried to pull away but his grip tightened. "Gorgeous I'm sorry for the way I acted the other night at the party. Rob told me everything. He told me about him and Mollie and how he had told you but told you not to say anything to me." I don't say anything I just stand there in his arms. "Gorgeous please say something." I sigh.. "Richard what do you want me to say." I feel him tense as I say Richard. I pull away from him and walk to my bed. "Rich I'm not mad at you...but I think it might be best that since I'm going back home Sunday that we just agree to end whatever this is." As I finish tears fill my eyes I turn away so Rich can't see them. Before I know it he's sitting next to me on the bed. I look down at my feet as the tears start to fall. "Gorgeous you know I can't do that and if I'm correct I don't think you can either. I've only known you for a short while but it terrifies me to lose you." He pulls his face up to look at him. When I look up I see his beautiful amber whiskey eyes staring into mine.

As I stare into his eyes I melt and before I know it I'm on in his lap kissing him deeply as my fingers tangle into the curls resting on his neck. He lets out a groan as I grind myself against his crotch. His hands wonder my body sending you chills down my spine. "MMM Richie!" I pull away from the kiss needing air. He pouts placing his forehead against mine as he says "So does that mean you don't want this end." I grin, "I don't know what this is Richie but I know I have feelings for you and I don't want lose you." I lean in and kiss him again, I kiss down his face down to his neck. I nibble lightly hearing him let out a growl. I continue as my hands find the bottom of his shirt I snake my hands up it and scratch hard sucking on his neck, "MMM gorgeous..." I feel his dick grow beneath me causing me to let out a moan into his neck. I grind harder against him. "Richie please." His hands cup my ass and squeeze hard before i can do anything he lifts me and flops me onto the bed. He looks down noticing that I'm wearing some very short shorts and low cut tank top. Watching his eyes wonder my body makes me ache for his touch. "Richie please touch me." He gives me one of his mischievous smirks. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and pulls my shorts off seeing I don't have any panties on underneath. He lets out a moan.

"Damn Gorgeous." I grin at him as I pull him down to me kissing him deeply. I feel his rock hard dick and it causes me to moan loudly. I reach down and start to unbutton his pants trying to pull them down without breaking the kiss. He laughs lightly grabbing my hands. I pout he laughs harder. "Not today Gorgeous. Be patient!"  He pins my hands above my head with one of his hands, with the other he slides it up my shirt sending shivers all over my body .He lets go of my hands long enough to pull my shirt off and stands there taking in my naked body. As he stares at me I start to feel insecure and try to pull me legs up to hide myself from him. He notices saying "Gorgeous don't ever feel ashamed of your body.  It's perfect!" He lets go of my hands so he can use both of his to explore every inch of my body. My body is on fire as he rubs it with his hands and begins kissing. Starting at my neck finding my soft spot almost immediately causing me to moan, then he takes one of my breasts in his mouth sucking it lightly before continuing to go lower. He gets right above my aching core and looks up at me with his sexy amber whiskey eyes. I can see the lust behind them and it turns me on so much. Before I can say anything Richie licks down my stomach and finds my clit. "OOO RICHIE!!" I've never had anything like this done before. He begins licking my folds furiously then plunges a finger in causing me to arch off the bed. I feel him grin as he continues licking and fingering me getting faster. I can't help but let out moans. He slides another finger in curling his fingers finding my g-spot. "More Rich I need more!" I feel him smirk as he continues to lick up and down my wet folds. He slides a third finger in and I feel myself stretch a little. His tongue and fingers work magic together. With his free hand he rubs my clit while plunging his tongue and fingers into my aching core. "R-R-R-R-I-I-I-I-C-C-C-H-H-H I'M GO-O-O-NN-N--N-A-A C-CU-U-U-M-M-M!" He licks and fingers faster sending me over the edge. It isn't long before I'm cuming and moaning his name. I feel myself start to tighten around his fingers and he wraps his lips around my core as I moan his name and feel myself release all over his fingers and into his mouth. He eagerly licks me clean and then pulls away licking his lips.