Prom After Party

A/N

There will be sexual scenes in chapter. Almost Smut. 

After about 30 minutes we arrive at the most expensive hotel in town.  I look over at Rich who's already watching me.  He grins seeing my mouth open in shock.  "You're staying here." Richard smirks! "Wait till you see the suite!" I glance at him. "You're staying a suite! Why?" He gets out and opens my door holding his arm out for me to take. "Why not?"  I take his hand as we walk into the hotel and into the elevator. Once we reach the elevator I see his eyes explore my body before he steps aside letting me in. I walk in and I can feel his eyes watching me. I feel my cheeks start to blush. Before the doors close Richard is behind me. I can't help think about how much I've missed his hands on my body. It really has been to long. It's been almost two months since I got back from Jensen's. Rich breathes down my neck causes my core to heat up! He turns me so I'm facing him as he stands so close his body is touching mine causing my breathing to catch. He backs me into the wall putting his arms up on either side of me so I can't escape. He licks his lips as he looks at mine. He moves his face closer to mine, his lips inches from mine, before I can react his lips crash into mine. It sends shock waves throughout my body. He pulls away breathless. "My gosh Gorgeous I've missed kissing you!"  I don't know what comes over me but i pull his face back to mine and kiss again as my hands run through his curls at the base of his neck. He lets out a low moan into my lips. 

His hands explore my body causing me to moan. He pokes his tongue at my lips asking for access I open my mouth slightly. His tongue collides with mine causing me to moan. He pulls me close to him needing to feel my body against his. I push myself closer. He lets out a groan as we continue to make out the elevator doors ding and we are on Rich's floor. He doesn't notice. I smile pulling away. "Rich I think we are on your floor" He looks up and grabs my hand pulling me to the end of the hallway to a huge door. He pulls out his key card and scans it opening the door for me. I walk in and look around in awe. The first you see when you walk in is a living area with a fireplace and a mini bar. 

In a room to the left is a huge bedroom with a King size bed and another couch with a window looking out into the city