Tease

I lead Rich to my bedroom and pull him into my bathroom. I push him onto the edge of the tub as a grab a rag from the cabinet and put it to his nose. I hold it to his nose pushing his head back slightly. "Rich baby are you okay!" He smiles pulling me to him. "Gorgeous I'm fine I promise. What's a little blood." I slowly pull the rag away from his nose and see that the bleeding has stopped. I touch his nose lightly and he pulls away. "FUCK!" I frown at him. "I'm so sorry Rich!" He grips my hips pulling me closer to him. "It's not your fault Taylor. I'll be fine." He gets up and kisses me pulling away just as there's a knock at the bathroom door. "I see a busted nose hasn't kept Rich's hands off of you any." I turn to see a grinning Jensen. "J you're such a dork!" He laughs as he says "I managed to get Josh to calm down." Richard walks up to Jensen pulling him in for a man hug. "Thanks man!" Jensen hugs him back for a moment. "For what Rich?" As he pulls away he comes wrapping his arm around my waist. "For trusting me with Taylor." Jensen grins "I still don't fully like idea but if Tay is happy then I'm happy too! Look man I came up to say I'm having a bar b que at my house tomorrow. You should come and meet our parents since you're dating Taylor now." Richard smiles "I'd love to meet them man and I think it's about time I do. I'd better get going though." I pout causing him to laugh! "You'll see me soon Gorgeous.  Walk me to the door." I nod as I grab his hand and led him back downstairs. We get to the door and I pull him to me and kiss him deeply as my fingers tangle in his hair. He groans. "Damn it Taylor!" I smile "What's wrong Rich!"He grabs my ass squeezing causing me to moan allowing him to push his tongue into my mouth teasing me. I arch into him and he smiles into my mouth pulling away saying "Goodnight Gorgeous! I'll see you tomorrow." He walks out the door and to his car. I groan as I go back up to my room. 

I grab my phone and text Rich. 

Me: You're so wrong Richard Speight!

He doesn't respond so I decide to go take a bath. I grab my phone and grab some underwear. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. I get in and relax. After a few minutes my phone dings. I smile grabbing it and read the text Rich sent.

Rich: Ouch baby! using my full name! LOL! I have no idea what you're talking about!

Me:  Sure you don't! You purposely turned me on then left. 

Rich: Maybe I did. Lol. 

Me: Well fine! Just for that no sex until after my graduation!

Rich: Oh come Gorgeous!  I'm sorry!  :'(

Me: Nope! No sex! 

My phone rings. I smile seeing its Rich. I answer "Can I help you!" Richard's voice comes on the phone. "Baby you know I was joking." I laugh "Well now you pay the consequences!" I hear him groan. "Well I need to go baby. I'm in the tub! I'll text you when I get out. Love you!" "I love you Gorgeous!" I hang up and put my phone on the counter grabbing my towel wrapping it around myself. I brush my hair and teeth and walk into my room getting an idea. I decide to send Rich a photo of me naked just to tease him. I let my towel drop and lay on my bed I spread my legs a little and snap a photo. I send it to Rich saying "Just so we're clear this is what you'll be missing out on!" After a few minutes he texts back. "Taylor you're so wrong and such a tease! You want to play!  ;-) Game on!" After a few minutes I get a photo. I open it seeing its Rich laying in bed shirtless with his pants down low to where I can almost see his crotch. My core heats up seeing him almost naked. I stare at the photo until Rich sends another message.

Rich:  You there Gorgeous. 

Me: Umm...Yes! It's not  fair though. 

Rich: What's not fair baby?!? :-P

Me: Grrr!! Nothing nevermind. I'm tired. See you tomorrow at Jensen's. Night I love you! 

Rich: LOL! If you say so Gorgeous! Night and sweet dreams! Love you!

I lay in bed staring at the photo Rich sent.  It isn't long before I fall asleep dreaming of Richard laying next to me and teasing me with his tongue. I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing.  I realize I have my hand between my legs I groan and roll over grabbing my phone and seeing that it's Rob calling. I answer and very sleepily say "Hey Robbie! What's up?" I hear him chuckle. "Did I wake you Tayser? I was wanting to see what time Jensen is starting today?" I groan "Really Rob you called me at 9 in the morning to ask me what time Jensen is doing a Bar B Que at his house? Robert Patrick Benedict I'm gonna kill you when I see you! Good bye!"I hang up and groan deciding to get up and get ready for the day since I'm wide awake now. I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower deciding to straighten my hair. Once I'm done with that I go to my closet to figure out what I wanna wear. I smile deciding that I want to wear something that's going to tease the hell out of Rich! 

 I smile deciding that I want to wear something that's going to tease the hell out of Rich! 

Once I'm finished getting dressed I head downstairs. I send Rich a text. "Good morning Sunshine!" I walk into the kitchen to see my mom finishing making potato salad. My phone dings I look seeing Rich sent a photo. I open it and instantly get horny. It's a photo of him standing in front of the mirror completely naked with a boner. "So I woke up this morning horny as hell baby! I need your hands on me!" I'm so lost in the photo and text that I don't hear my mom ask me a question. "TAYLOR NICOLE ACKLES!" I look up from my phone and to my mom "Ma'am?" She looks at me "I asked if that is what your wearing to Jensen's?" I nod and say "Yes ma'am." as my phone dings again.  She nods and goes back to what she was doing. I look at my phone seeing Rich sent another text. "Taylor baby are you really serious about no sex until after your graduation. That's 3 days away!" I smile and respond back. "Yes I am Rich! I've got to help my mom finish getting stuff ready to bring to Jensen's! I'll see you there. Love you!" He texts back right away "Okay! ='( love you!" I put my phone in my back pocket. "Mom do you need help with anything." She looks up at me. "You can check the cupcakes in the oven. I smile and head to check them. Seeing that they are done I pull them out and place them on the cooling rack. When I'm done getting the last pan out my mom turns. "So tell me Taylor are you and this guy serious?" I turn smiling at her. "Yes mom. Richard and I have gotten pretty serious since I got back from Jensen's." She smiles "Are you at least using protection Taylor!" I nod saying "Yes ma'am!" She walks over to me giving me a tight hug. "So Jensen was telling me after your graduation you're going to go for an audition for Supernatural." I grin, "Yes, I'm auditioning for Gabriel's love interest how happens to be the character that Richard plays. He doesn't know that I'm auditioning though I wanna surprise him" She nods handing me the icing for the cupcakes and tells me to start icing them. I do as she finishes a few other things. When I'm done my dad walks into the kitchen. "Good morning to my two beautiful ladies!" I giggle "Good morning Dad!" He kisses mom as I start putting the cupcakes in a box. When I'm done we pack the car and head to Jensen's. When we arrive I see Jared and his family is there. I walk in the door first and I'm almost immediately greeted by an excited JJ with Shep and Tom at her heels! "Aunt TayTay!" I smile as she clings to my leg followed Shep and Tom! I laugh "Okay guys let me go put these cupcakes in the kitchen. They pout letting go of my leg as I walk into the kitchen. Danneel notices me first and smiles causing Jared and Gen to look up. Gen walks to me hugging me followed by Danneel! Danneel says "I've missed you Taylor!" I smile I've missed you too Dan! Where's Arrow and Zep! And Gen where's Odette!" Jared pulls me in for a tight hug. "Jar can't breathe!" He laughs releasing me. "They're all upstairs napping." 

My parents walk into the kitchen and hug everyone. I'm leaned against the counter talking with Jared when someone places their over my eyes. "Guess who!" I laugh "Hey Robster!" He laughs pulling me in for a hug. "So looks like as usual we are waiting on Rich!" We all laugh. Ten minutes later I feel eyes on me. I turn seeing Richard's amber whiskey eyes burning into me. I smirk at him as his eyes wonder my body. I hear Rob joke! "It's about damn time Rich!" Rich looks at Rob and laughs.