Sad News

Richard tells me good night one more time before watching me walk to the door and driving off. As I walk inside I see Jensen sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Hey Tay glad your home. Hope you had a great day. Good night love you"! I smile "love you too J!" I walk upstairs and into my room and get into my pjs. My head is still reeling, I need to talk to someone. I look at my phone its almost 10:00 pm. I wonder if Rob is still up. "Hey Robster I know its late but I really need someone to talk to if you're awake can you please call me. If not I'll call you in the morning. XOXO." After a few minutes my phone buzzes and Rob's name appears across the screen. I answer on the first ring.

Me- Hey Robster! Did I wake you or Mollie??
Rob: Hey Tayser. No you didn't. Whats going on?

I can hear pain in his voice. It's not his usual cheerful voice. I forget about everything and begin to worry about him.

Me: Robster you okay? You sound down.
He doesn't respond right away but I hear him take a breath.

Me:Rob????

Rob: Yeah Taylor I'm fine.

I wince at him calling me Taylor

Me: Rob you know you can't lie to me. I can always tell your lying because your voice isn't its cheerful self and you always call me Taylor instead of Tayser!

He sighs and begins to talk.

Rob: Okay Tayser you're right. Truth is I'm not fine. I haven't been for the past month and a half.
His voice breaks as he continues talking.

Before I continue I have no clue why Rob and his wife divorced. Also i have no clue if any of Louden Swain's songs are written for certain people. This is all part of my story! enjoy

Mollie and I have been fighting a lot lately. She says I'm never home and she's tired of being stuck home alone. She's right though she is always alone. Between touring with Louden Swain, filming Supernatural, and cons I am never home. I don't blame her for wanting to leave me. Shes been staying at her parents house with the kids most of the time. I wanted to try and work things out because I love her so much and I don't want to lose her or the kids but she says no she wants a divorce.

I could hear he was trying to hold back tears as he continued. My heart broke listening to how broken he was. In the 10 years I'd known Rob I'd never once seen him cry. He'd never been anything but happy. He was always the one keep everyone else happy.

Rob: Please don't say anything to anyone Tayser! You're the only person I've told. Rich doesn't even know. I'm not ready for everyone to know.
As he finishes talking I get another call coming in I look to see its Richard. Rob hold on a minute Richard is calling I'll be right back don't hang up. He whispers okay and I click to the other line.

Hey Gorgeous what are you doing. I miss you. I laugh and say Richard you just saw me besides I can't talk right now...I have my Friend Hannah on the other line, she's having boy trouble and needs someone to talk to. I'll text you in the morning when I wake. Good night Richard! I hear him let out a sigh as he says Okay Gorgeous good night! I'll see you tomorrow night! I hated lying to Richard but I promised Rob I wouldn't tell anyone. I hang up with Richard and click back to Rob.

Me: You still there Robster?

Rob: Yeah Tayser I'm still here. What did Rich want?

Me: He missed me even though I spent the last 7 hours with him today for my birthday.

Rob: YOU DID WHAT! HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE THAT!