Graduation Day

I jump out of shower and pull on some shorts and a t-shirt and join Jensen in my room again. "So my amazing little sister what do you want to do?" I smile at Jensen. "Why don't we go to the arcade." Jensen grins "Sounds like a plan.  Lets go have some fun before I have to get you back for your graduation tonight."

We drive to the arcade. Jensen buys a card for 300 dollars handing it to me saying. "What's first Tay?" I grin pulling him to the virtual reality game with me. He laughs as we get in and I chose the haunted house ride. After we're done playing a bunch of games. my stomach growls. He laughs "I'm assuming someone is hungry."

I grin "Maybe so!" We walk to the restaurant. I order a burger and fries with a chocolate shake. Jensen laughs ordering the same thing. As we are waiting for our food we have a conversation. "So Tay you ready to be apart of the Supernatural family?" I smile "Yes and No." He laughs hard. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I look at him smiling. "I mean yes I'm glad I'm going to be a part of the show but I'm not sure how it's going to go being around Richard all the time."

Jensen laughs harder "Point taken Sis!" Our food arrives and we eat. When we are done Jensen looks at his phone. "Well kiddo as much fun as we are having. It's almost 2 which means I need to get you back so you can start getting ready." I frown causing him to grin. "I know Tay but we will do this again soon." The ride back to the house is silent as Jensen puts on some music. When we get there he hugs me and says "See you later kid! Love you!" I smile back at him. "Love you to Jay!" I get out and run inside. I spend the next 4 hours get ready. When I'm done I look at my phone and see I have a bunch of twitter notifications. I smile opening twitter seeing tweets from Rob, Matt, Jared and Gen, Danneel and Richard all telling congratulations about graduation. As I finish responding to the last one my phone dings with a text from Richard.

Rich: Hey Gorgeous I know your busy getting ready but I wanted to say I love you and I'm so proud of you. See you soon.

Me: I love you to Rich! I'm actually done getting ready. I miss you!

Rich: I miss  you too Taylor! 

I smile and snap a picture of myself in my full length mirror and send it to him. I wait for him to respond back.

Rich: Wow! You look so gorgeous! That dress is amazing on you!

Me: Doesn't it make you wonder what it would look like off of me though?

Rich: Taylor Nicole! You're so wrong! Now all I'll be thinking about is getting you out of that damn dress!!

Me: ='D Awe! So you mean you'll be thinking of running your hands all over my naked body!

Rich: TAYLOR!!! You're so mean!!!

Me: =P I love you Rich!

Rich: LOL! Love you too Taylor! See you soon!

I smile not noticing my mom walk in my room and jump when I hear her voice behind me. "Are you ready Taylor?" I turn looking at her. "Yes mom I"m ready!" I grab my cap and gown. We drive to the school. We all get out and my mom and dad hug me saying they are going to go to their seats. I make my way to where all the seniors are waiting.

On the way there as I'm passing a janitors closet someone grabs my arm pulling me in. I go to scream but a hand goes over my mouth and I hear Richard voice in my ear. "Relax Gorgeous it's just me." I groan loving as his hands run up my dress. "Richard what are you doing?" He smirks into my neck. "Well you see baby you sent me all those naughty texts earlier and it made me horny." He pushes his hardness into my ass. I groan as he continues to talk. "So I had to come feel you and let you feel how I'm feeling." He breathes down my neck sending chills down my spine. "Richard!"

I feel him grin into my neck. "What's the matter gorgeous?" I turn in his arms throwing my arms around his neck. On my tipsy toes I pull him to me and kiss him hard. He groans "Taylor!" I smile as I rub his erection through his dress pants. I kiss him once more and pull away causing him to groan. "Rich I have to get going." He smirks "Oh come on baby we have a little time."He pulls me to him as he grips my ass causing me to groan.  His hands wonder up the zipper on my dress. He kisses my neck. He starts to unzip my dress. I moan his name as his hands touch my back. "Richard Speight! We are not about to have sex in my school's janitors closet." He smiles gripping my ass lifting me and pinning me against the door. He pushes his erection into my core. "Richard!"He grins pushing himself into me harder. "You sure you don't want me baby!"

"Richard fuck me!" He grins as he unzips his pants and pulls out his dick moving my panties aside and shoves himself into my wet hot core. He groans as he pounds into me. "Fuck Taylor you're so wet baby!!" I smile pulling him to me as I kiss him hard. He kisses back as I grip his hair and pull hard. "Rich!! Oh Gosh Rich don't stop!!" He smiles knowing I'm close. "Cum for me Gorgeous!" He pushes harder and deeper hitting my g-spot. I groan feeling the knot in release.

I cum groaning his name. He smiles pulling my face to his kissing me deeply as he thrusts a few more times before releasing deep inside me. He stays inside me as he kisses my neck. "Rich as amazing as that was I really need to get going and I imagine thanks to your little stunt I look a mess so I need to go get cleaned up!" He grins letting me back down. "Sorry Gorgeous I couldn't help myself but you should know you're always gorgeous no matter what."  I slap "Maybe so but either way I need to go." 

He frowns but nods in agreement. "I guess you're right. I need to get my seat anyway. I love you gorgeous." I smile "I love you Richard! Now do me a favor and zip me back up." I turn moving my hair and moan as his fingers run up my spine before he zips up my dress. He chuckles "We better get out of here before I have to make love you again and your late for your own gradation." I nod and go to walk out as I do he reaches under my dress and smacks my ass hard causing it to sting. "Ow!! Richard you jerk that hurt! My ass is stinging now." He grins "Good now you'll be thinking of me while your up on stage. Now get going! I'll see you later!"

An hour later I'm walking across the stage receiving my diploma. I hear a wolf whistle and look at seeing Richard grinning at me.

The next few weeks went by pretty fast. Richard and I spent as much time together as we could. I managed to keep my audition a secret from him. Before we knew it he was telling me goodbye to go back to Vancouver to finish filming.

To be continued...

What will happen in Taylor's life next. Will she get the job on Supernatural as Gabriel's girlfriend. Will things work out with her and Richard or will a secret kiss from someone close to both of them come between them. Stay tuned for the next book.

A/N Okay guys this is the last chapter for this book. I've lost motivation for it right now. But will be making another book in the near future.