Meeting my Parents

Richard walks into the kitchen and over to me. He hugs my waist. I smile up at him as he reaches for Jensen's hand shaking it. I pull Richard outside with me and over to my parents. "Mom, Dad this is my boyfriend Richard. Richard this is my parents." My parents look at me, then to Richard. My dad holds out his hand for Richard to shake. "It's nice to finally meet the man who stole my baby's heart." I smile as Rich tightens his grip on my waist as my mom goes to hug him. "Yes Richard it's nice to meet you!" We stay and talk with my parents for a few minutes until I hear a familiar squeal. I giggle turning to see Mackenzie walking toward me. When she reaches us she hugs Richard tightly and then turns to me pulling me in for a hug. "So baby sis introduce me to this stud of your's!" I laugh "Mac this is Richard. Richard this is Mackenzie my sister." Richard smiles. "It's nice to meet you Mackenzie!" She grins big "Yes it's nice to meet the guy Tay can't quit talking about." I blush as Mackenzie smiles at me. "Well like i said it was nice to meet you Richard. I'm sure i'll be seeing a lot of you." She walks away leaving Richard and me standing alone. He wraps his around my waist pulling my back to him. He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. "Gorgeous your such a tease." I giggle pushing my ass back into him. "What are you talking about Rich!" He growls into my ear "You know damn well what I'm talking about Taylor!" I smile turning in around in his arms standing on my tipsy toes pulling him down to me. I kiss him then move to his ear a bite lightly. "Maybe I did wear this outfit to tease you. Is it working?"  I hear him groan "Well seeing as my jeans out a little tighter when I walked into the kitchen I'd say yes!" I smile saying "Good!" I grab his crotch and turn walking over to where Danneel and Gen are. We start talking about my graduation. I can feel Rich's eyes burning into my back. I turn to see him sating at me. I grin as my eyes lock with his. I'm so focused on Rich I don't hear Gen ask me a question. I hear them chuckle as Danneel touches my arm "Earth to Taylor!" I jump looking at them again. "Sorry guys I wasn't paying attention." Gen laughs "I see that! Seems like some archangel has your attention. I laugh "Maybe so!" As I finish talking JJ, Shep, and Tom run over to me all screaming "Aunt Taylor! Come swim with us!" Danneel and Gen laugh. Gen says "Looks like your being paged Aunt Taylor!" I smile saying "Sure kids give me a minute." They giggle running back to the pool. "So Danneel can I borrow a bathing suit. I kinda didn't bring one." She smiles saying "Yes of course. You know where they are!" I hug her! "Thanks Dan! Your the best!" I turn heading inside. I walk past Richard giving him a smirk as I walk past him. He watches me as I walk inside. I hear him tell Rob "I'll be right back Bobbo I gotta go to the bathroom." I laugh knowing he's not going to the bathroom. I head up the stairs and into Jensen and Danneel's room leaving the door open. I walk to wear Danneel keeps her bathing suits. I decide on a cute one piece. 

I start to undress and smile a little when out the corner of my eye I see Rich outside the door peeking in

I start to undress and smile a little when out the corner of my eye I see Rich outside the door peeking in. I pull off my shorts bending over in my thong knowing it will tease the hell out of Rich. Next I slowly pull of my thong getting slightly wet knowing that Rich is watching me undress. I go pull off my shirt. "Rich are you going to be a creep and watch me undress or are you going to come in." I hear him chuckle as he walks in the room closing the door behind him. He walks over to me pulling me into him. My back to his front. His hands wander over my body causing me to moan. He kisses my nape of my neck and lightly nipping. I giggle feeling his bulge poke at my back. "MMM Rich is that your archangel blade or are you happy to see me?" He groans. "Oh  Gorgeous there is no archangel blade here. That's all me baby! I can't get enough of you!" I smile turning in his arms and start undoing his belt then work on unbuttoning his jeans as I kiss him. Once I get them undone I slide my hand down his pants and into his boxers and grab his erection. He groans as I start to stroke him. "Taylor baby what are you doing?" I smile pulling my hand out causing him groan. I smile knowing he's horny now. I pull away undoing my bra and pull on the bathing suit and start to walk to the door. Rich grabs my arm pulling me back to him. He pushes me against the wall kissing my neck causing me to moan. "Rich!" I feel him smile "What baby?" I growl. "Richie we need to get back to the party before someone comes looking for us." He ignores me continuing to kiss my neck going lower finding my sweet spot. He mumbles into my neck "Baby please let me make love to you!"