I'm Your's

I begin to grind into him as he pulls me down to him kissing me deeply. "Gorgeous I'm not going to be able to play to much. It's been so long." I smile pulling my shirt off tossing it across the room. Then I pull off my shorts next standing in front of Rich in only my bra. "My God Taylor your body is so gorgeous!" I grin. I move toward him slowly enjoying his eyes wondering my body. "Taylor please come here! I need you baby!"I smile standing in front on him. His hands immediately wonder my body causing me to moan his name. He smiles pulling me to him kissing me. My hands wonder down to his crotch grabbing his hard erection through his tight jeans! He groans into my mouth before playfully throwing me down onto the bed. His hands wonder over my body sending chills throughout it. He leans down and kisses my lips before moving to my check then down to my jawline. He stops when reaches the nape of my neck where he begins to suck and kiss lightly earning moans. I feel him smile into my neck as he continues and runs his fingertips lightly across my stomach. I arch into him "Rich please!" He smiles pulling me up and unlatching my bra and throwing it.

He goes back to kissing my neck slowly making his way down to my breasts teasing my nipples with his tongue. I moan and arch into him again. "Rich please no more teasing! I need you!" I hear him growl before he works his way back up to my face. He kisses me lightly as his hand slides down my stomach. "Where do you need me baby. Is it here!" His finger finds my clit and I moan loudly! He teases my opening until I can't take anymore. I pull him down on top of me and roll so I'm on top. I rip open his shirt. He groans as I run my fingernails across his chest. I waste no time in moving to his jeans and unbuttoning them and pulling them off. "Impatient much Gorgeous!" I rub his hard erection to throw his boxers causing him to groan. "Taylor please!!" I grin down at him "It's not so fun to be teased is Speight!" He looks at me wiggling my eyebrows. "Keep calling me Speight and you're going to get it Gorgeous!!" I giggle "Is that a promise Speight!" He growls "That's it!" He grabs my hips and pulls me down to him as he flips so he's on top again. He quickly pulls his boxers off before he quickly grabs my hands and pins them above my head with one hand while the other slides down my stomach and finds my clit again. He rubs for a minute before finding my opening and sliding two fingers inside. "MMMMM RICH! I need more!" He pushes another finger in as I moan his name. "Rich please I need you inside me." He smirks at me getting up aliening himself at my wet core. He rubs himself along the outside of my opening. I push my hips up needing him. He grins pulling back causing me to whimper with need. "Patience Gorgeous!" I look up at him with fire in my eyes. "Richard please no more teasing!" My body shivers as he slides his free hand up and down my side causing me to moan again. "My Gosh I love this sight Taylor!" I give a glare as he continues to tease me. "What sight Rich!" I move my hips again trying my hardest to get him to push himself into me but he pulls away every time smiling. "The sight of you begging me to make sweet love to you! Having you squirm under me as my name leaves your lips!" I'm about to say something but I'm stopped as he shoves himself into me causing me to scream his name loudly! "That's it my sweet Taylor let the whole hotel know you're mine!"

He groans pushing in deeper and harder. "YES RICHARD DON'T STOP! He smiles down at me as he leans down taking one of my breasts into his mouth and biting it lightly. I groan pushing my hips up to meet his thrusts. "Rich I wanna ride you!" I hear him growl as he continues to thrust in and out of me. I push him off me then playfully push him onto the bed. He smirks up at me as I climb onto the bed and slowly slide his cock into my core. My head falls back as I slowly move up and down. "OH Rich you feel so amazing! It's been to long." He growls at me. "Gorgeous this slow pace is killing me!" I smirk at him as I bounce faster. He grabs my hips pulling me down as he thrusts up going deeper. "OH RICH YES!!!" "That's it baby scream my name!" He smacks my ass thrusting up hard and deep as he pulls me down. "RICH YES! MORE I NEED MORE!"

He thrusts up hard before saying "Get up and bend over the bed baby!" I smile as I get up and stand over the bed. "Rich come punish me I've been a bad girl!!" He growls standing behind me as he pushes my body down onto the bed and aligns himself with my wet folds. "You want me to fuck you hard baby!" I moan feeling him poking me "GOD YES RICH!" Without hesitation he shoves his cock hard and deep into my pussy. He pounds himself into my pussy causing me to scream his name which only causes him to go faster and harder. He smacks my ass hard as he pounds harder into me. I groan "RICH HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" He pulls me body up to his as he thrusts as hard as he possibly can. I moan his name loudly! He bites at my neck sucking lightly as he continues to fuck me. "Who's girl are you Taylor!" I moan reaching around and grabbing his hair and pulling lightly. "Your's Rich I'm your's!" He growls in my ear "Scream my name baby! I want the whole damn floor to know your mine!" He pounds hard as I scream his name loudly! "RICH OH GOD RICH! I'M SO CLOSE! DON'T STOP!" He pounds hard reaching around rubbing my clit "Cum for me Taylor! Cum all over my cock baby!" He pounds into my pussy more as he continues to rub my clit. After a few more thrusts I feel the knot in my stomach release and before I know it I'm cumming like never before. Rich groans as my core tightens around his cock. "OH GOD Taylor! I'm gonna cum soon baby!" I moan "MMM Rich cum for me baby! Cum deep inside my tight little pussy!!" After a few more hard thrusts I feel him release his seed deep inside me as he screams "FUCK TAYLOR!! OH GOD BABY!!" I smile as he thrusts slow and he remains inside me pulling me back to him and kissing my neck lightly before whispering "My gosh that was amazing Gorgeous! I need to stay away more often!" I giggle "It was amazing Rich but please don't stay away for to long! I miss you so much when your not around!" He smiles as he pulls out finally.