On set

Richard's POV

I had just arrived to the set, about to walk in my trailer when I hear my phone ding. I pull it out of my pocket and open to see Taylor sent me a message.

Gorgeous: Hey! I'm on my way to set with Jensen. See you soon! =D

Me: See you soon Gorgeous! :-*

I walk into my trailer and sit on the couch and take a deep breath. I can't stop thinking about the photo Taylor sent me last night. I was totally not excepting it. But seeing her in that short T-shirt that barely covered her ass in those tight shorts made my brain go into haywire mode. The girl is so gorgeous but I need to tread lightly after all she is Jensen's little sister and she is only 17. I'm not sure how he's going to react to his little sister talking to someone possibly dating someone that is 31 years older than her. I'm wrapped up in my thoughts I don't notice Rob walk into my trailer. "Hello? Anybody Home?? Earth to Richie!!" I laugh as hear him and look up. "What's up Bobbo?" He grins at me "Where is your brain this morning Rich??" I smile and say "Oh nothing just thinking of the conversation Taylor and I had last night. She sent me a picture man and it has my brain going crazy." Rob gives me a look. "Richard what kind of picture did she send you?" I just give him a smirk.

Taylor's POV

We arrive on set and I see Jared and Rob are already here. I pull out my phone and text Rob.

Me: Hey Robster! Where are you!!

Robster: Hey Tayser! I'm hanging out in Rich's Trailer, I'm about to head to make up!

Me: Oh! OK! TTYL!

I smile as I get out of the car and start to walk to Jensen's trailer. My phone vibrates i look down thinking its Rob but I see it's Richard.

Rich: Hey Gorgeous! Rob says your on the set! Think you can sneak to my trailer so we can talk I don't have to be on set until later.

Me: I'll be there in a few minutes. =D

"Hey J i'm going to walk around set a little. I'll see you later". He nods and walks to his trailer. I wait till he's inside before I start to walk toward Richards trailer. As I get close to it I look around to make sure no one is around and I knock. Richard opens the door. I see his eyes explore my body before he steps aside letting me in. I walk in and I can feel his eyes watching me. I sit down on the couch and he leans against the counter watching me. "So Gorgeous tell me about yourself." I look at him for a moment before answering. "There's really nothing to tell. I'm just your everyday ordinary girl. I'm a senior in high school. I'm going to be 18 tomorrow." He gives me a smirk. "You act like that's a boring life Gorgeous." I grin at him and say "Well when your bother is Jensen Ackles your life is pretty boring. It's hard to tell who your real friends are. I only really have Hannah and Dana. Sure they love Supernatural and have crushes on Jensen but they care for me unlike most people there. So Richard tell me about yourself." He chuckles. "So as you know I play the trickster on the show. I'm 49. Which I guess makes it kinda weird that your in here talking with me. I have two older sisters." I look at him feeling my cheeks blush as he looks into my eyes with his beautiful whiskey brown eyes. "So tell me Gorgeous is there a boyfriend back home that I have to worry about getting pissed if I talk to you." I blush more shaking my head no. He smiles at me causing me to blush more. "Why are you blushing so much Gorgeous?" I look down at my feet. "I-i-i-i do-o-on-n-n't kn-n-n-n-noww!" As I finish talking my phone buzzes on the table next to me. I pick it up seeing a text from Rob.

Rob's POV

I walk into make up and see Jensen is getting done with his. I hear someone ask if anyone has seen Richard. No one knows where he's at except me. I hear Jensen say "He's probably in his trailer still, I'll go get him." He gets up and walks out the door. I quickly pull out my phone knowing that Taylor is in Rich's trailer. I send Rich a message!